So lesser charms of good fortune...

Is there any hint of these being placed into the currency tab like the Elder Charms are? its really starting to clutter up my bags.

Wondering if anyone has seen or heard about their plans for those coins. Im just hoping they make them a part of the currency tab soon.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

I've been steadily filling a lovely vault full of them. I plan to take a swim later.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I've been steadily filling a lovely vault full of them. I plan to take a swim later.
    Yeah I'll be Scrooge McDuck by next month. I'm hoping we'll see it in 5.1, there's been enough people bringing it up.

I wish they'd give us something else to do with them. I already have like 500 extra ones.

1017 of those dreaded things and counting

Deleted
    Yeah I've got a ridiculous amount as well.

Just nerf them to one a quest and you need like 50 for the weekly.

Or currency tab them if it's too late for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    how do you have so much :S I've done tillers/ cloud serpents everyday since i was 90 and only just finished 1 quest worth of them >.<

I hate the stupid things. Take up so much space, then i use the gold ones and get... gold... TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME THEY'RE USELESS! >.>

It may be that because you have to turn them in for a quest, the UI can't track them as a currency. I can't think of anything that has been a currency that you turned in as a quest item. I agree though, quite a burden having them clutter up inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    how do you have so much :S I've done tillers/ cloud serpents everyday since i was 90 and only just finished 1 quest worth of them >.<
    If you're doing all the rep most days (Anglers, Cloud Serpents, Tillers, Klaxxi & Golden Lotus), you'll end up with an excess by the second week.

I have no room in my bank, and i have nothing id delete for any coins. They need to be quick. I already have a months worth of Elder coin turn ins stocked up. (3 stacks of 180) and it would be nice to not have to worry about it.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wfredlund View Post
    It may be that because you have to turn them in for a quest, the UI can't track them as a currency. I can't think of anything that has been a currency that you turned in as a quest item. I agree though, quite a burden having them clutter up inventory.
    Thats so not true the damn devs were just tards and thaught ofc ppl wont farm more then 180 a week... they can track currencys in quests see ie the archy-frgment quest at the dmf...

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    You can also do the GL, Klaxxi, and Anglers dailies, at least.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    They really should be in the currency tab. I can't think of any good reason why they weren't put there in the first place.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."