Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

What is the funniest/weirdest thing that's ever happened to you?

For me I honestly have to say that it is too long a story to say by typing also half of you wouldn't read it so I made a video detailing the funniest thing that's happened to me the reasons why I made this video are tenfold; firstly I'm trying to grow my youtube channel and coming up with innovative questions/videos like this is a good way to do so :) secondly I've found that the story actually sounds a lot funnier when you say it with different tones of voice etc. so if I had typed it you wouldn't have experience it the same way. Thirdly; for the lols I've told this story to a couple of people and some of them have honestly been reduced to tears knowing what I'm like with my awkwardly funny personality and just the image alone should at least make you grin. Fourthly; I genuinely want you guys' feedback if you guys thought it was funny and also I want to hear your funny/weird stories if you have any :)
    Video: http://youtu.be/OoAaSXzxFLc
    I know this can get annoying, people always asking for likes and subs but it genuinely does make a difference to me especially since I have a small channel and the more feedback I get the more capable I am of adapting this channel to suit my audience and growing it. Thanks for watching :)

TL;DR: Watch the video for lols

Deleted
    Hm.. What I'm going to say happened today to be honest.

I was doing a workshop and I didn't know what this workshop was all about.

I'm a man, just a heads up.

So, when I was about to start this workshop, everyone was suposed to make a purse. My face had "Wtf" written all over it, thanks mom.

So, after I did my purse, an old lady in about her 75 years olds, came to me and said if I did that purse(the purse was pretty decent comparing to the other ladie's purses), I said yes, then she started saying how good I was(I just glued the purse, instead of stitching, it like everyone else did), she said how a good man I was for being able to do something like that.

In the end, I was really flattered and all, but then she said that she would marry me if she could if she was 17 years old. My face had "wtf" written all over it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I once got my head stuck in a chair.

Probably when I was propositioned by a drunk woman in exchange for $5.

Basically, I was behind the counter (working at a gas station) and there was a line of a few people with me and my friend working quickly to get through. This woman was at the end of the line and was waiting like normal, but when it was her turn, she waited for a few seconds, then said something like "So I need $5 in gas 'cause I just need to get home, but I don't have any money. So have you guys ever gangbanged a bitch for five bucks?"

Needless to say, I was astonished that she had actually just said that to me. My friend and I both said "no" a few times with her responding "Really?" a couple times. She then proceeded to go ask customers for $5, probably doing the same thing to them. In the end, she drove away in some dude's truck who told us the next day that she was just really drunk and he drove her home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i was in a friend house (it was her BD) it was like 3 am... and we were drunk..., well in the second floor there's a pool.... and we wanted to do something cool and exciting so we went to the 6th floor... and we jumped to the pool... and no... that wasn't the strange/funny part..., a woman from the 7th floor came down and was yelling at us that we were crazy and that we could die doing it...., well... we trowed her to the pool.................. yes, she's still alive...

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Well i was in a friend house (it was her BD) it was like 3 am... and we were drunk..., well in the second floor there's a pool.... and we wanted to do something cool and exciting so we went to the 6th floor... and we jumped to the pool... and no... that wasn't the strange/funny part..., a woman from the 7th floor came down and was yelling at us that we were crazy and that we could die doing it...., well... we trowed her to the pool.................. yes, she's still alive...
    I don't think that's the funniest or weirdest thing that's happened to you, I think that's the dumbest thing you've done to another person. It's not really funny or weird that you guys jumped from the 6th floor into a pool. It might have been fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    When I was about 10 years old I was at the playground with a friend and all of a sudden a naked guy comes running infront of us with his wife in a car chasing after him. I dunno, it was pretty weird.

There are a few more, like the cocaine addict who came to our house with a gun and said he lived there and demanded we let him in, and the woman from the pysch who had taken too many painkillers and said she needed milk to make it all better.

All of this happened when I was around 5-10 years old so it was some pretty scary shit.
    This is pretty much why I don't live in what most of you would consider a "city", and why I will NEVER live in a city, and will NEVER EVER raise a child in a city.

People are fucked up everywhere. But in a city you are more likely to run into them.

Deleted
    Been sat in the corner of a room having a very in depth conversation with a plastic decorative plant on how the world would be a better place without the colour blue.
    Yeah, LSD is great for shit like that

Deleted
    When i was about 7 or 8 years old me, my mother, my brother and my sister visited a farm kinda place (it was sort of a tiny zoo with farm animals). Anyway they had a goat chained to a wooden stick but the chain was kinda long so it could walk around freely. So i walked up to the goat and i can't remember exactly what i did but for some reason it got very mad with me and it rushed me and ramed me with the horns. Tiny as i was i flew about 2 meters back and hit the ground. I felt kinda dizzy for the rest of the day.
    But thats not all! Since i wasn't seriously injured or anything we continued to walk around and look at the animals. Me and my brother entered an area with a fence around it. In that area (it was kinda big) there lived a old kinda large turkey. So me and my brother kinda stood in a corner close to the enterance and watched the birds as they walked about. After a while i walked up to the big turkey, i can remember i wanted to poke it on the beak or pat it on the head or something like that. Anyway the turkey did not approve of this and started doing some wierd sound. Naturally i got scared and started to back away from the bird. Maybe this made the bird mad i'm not really sure. But before i knew it i was running for my life chased by this big bird. Since i was stilly slightl dizzy from being rammed by the goat i lost my balance and fell to the ground. Luckily the bird wasn't to agressive so when i fell to the ground it just kinda waved with it wings and made a loud noice.
    Last edited by mmoca9bf05c4ed; 2012-10-15 at 11:21 AM.

The firts thing that comes to mind is when I was seventeen and just ordinarily sitting on a subway and reading. A few guys come sit in front of me and start talking in some language I didn't understand, while one of them keeps eyeing me. He looks straight at me and asks what I'm reading, how old I am and other things like that. I answer him politely, like I usually do if strangers initiate coversation. And then he proposes to me. The situation at that point was so weird it was all I could do to not laugh. I have no idea what I mumbled to him before running out at my stop, which was thankfully the next one.

I'm sure there's odder stuff that has happened to me, but that's the first thing that comes to mind. And the time when one of the patients at the hospital I was working at tried to adopt me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was filling up my car at the gas station. A fat man sitting in the passenger seat of a car called out to me, and his wife was filling up the car with gas as well. A bunch of kids were in the back seat. When I looked at him, he told me that it was his wife's birthday in nonchalant way and said I should tell her happy birthday. I said happy birthday and then left. On my way out, the wife pulled out in front of me as fast as possible, and the husband, the wife, and the kids all stuck the hands out the window and gave me the bird while swearing.

To this day, I just don't get it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephilia View Post
    The firts thing that comes to mind is when I was seventeen and just ordinarily sitting on a subway and reading. A few guys come sit in front of me and start talking in some language I didn't understand, while one of them keeps eyeing me. He looks straight at me and asks what I'm reading, how old I am and other things like that. I answer him politely, like I usually do if strangers initiate coversation. And then he proposes to me. The situation at that point was so weird it was all I could do to not laugh. I have no idea what I mumbled to him before running out at my stop, which was thankfully the next one.

I'm sure there's odder stuff that has happened to me, but that's the first thing that comes to mind. And the time when one of the patients at the hospital I was working at tried to adopt me.
    So, a stranger saw you reading a book, asked your age and what you were reading and then he/she proposed to you? LOOL. That's a bit hilarious, I think I would have laughed a lot myself. xD

Alright this isn't weird but this is funny, happened to me this week.

On Tuesday in my physics class this guy raises his hand and says he's hot and asks to open a window. Teacher (and some students, it's a high end physics class so we're all pretty tight knit) say "yeah it is hot go ahead and turn the AC on." Teacher agrees and is like "yeah go for it I'm from Morocco you know so I'm used to the heat. If you guys are ever hot go ahead and open windows or something."

So on Friday we're in the class again. Randomly teacher is like "damn guys it's so hot in here, right?" and he starts unzipping his sweater. All of us look at each other like "no I think it's just you..." and then I was like "dude you know we have the AC set to 65 degrees right" and someone else was like "I thought you were used to the heat from Morocco."

Was so fucking funny LOL. He's supposed to be heat tolerant but 65 degrees is too hot for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuukon View Post
    This is pretty much why I don't live in what most of you would consider a "city", and why I will NEVER live in a city, and will NEVER EVER raise a child in a city.

People are fucked up everywhere. But in a city you are more likely to run into them.
    No, I have lived in multiple small towns and cities. Small towns have more wacked out people and more unreported crime. Lots of crime, assaults, and drug distribution that you just don't see. Cops are crooked because they come from the bottom of the barrel, and small systems with kangaroo courts. No real oversight. From my experience, small towns are also not that great to raise kids just from pure circumstance. Kids in a small town will grow up, need to go to college, need to get a job that doesn't include walmart, and then will have to leave. That can be hard on a kid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hm.. What I'm going to say happened today to be honest.

I was doing a workshop and I didn't know what this workshop was all about.

I'm a man, just a heads up.

So, when I was about to start this workshop, everyone was suposed to make a purse. My face had "Wtf" written all over it, thanks mom.

So, after I did my purse, an old lady in about her 75 years olds, came to me and said if I did that purse(the purse was pretty decent comparing to the other ladie's purses), I said yes, then she started saying how good I was(I just glued the purse, instead of stitching, it like everyone else did), she said how a good man I was for being able to do something like that.

In the end, I was really flattered and all, but then she said that she would marry me if she could if she was 17 years old. My face had "wtf" written all over it again.
    I genuinely lol'd

---------- Post added 2012-10-15 at 07:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    When I was about 10 years old I was at the playground with a friend and all of a sudden a naked guy comes running infront of us with his wife in a car chasing after him. I dunno, it was pretty weird.

There are a few more, like the cocaine addict who came to our house with a gun and said he lived there and demanded we let him in, and the woman from the pysch who had taken too many painkillers and said she needed milk to make it all better.

All of this happened when I was around 5-10 years old so it was some pretty scary shit.
    If ONLY you could see the wtf expression on my face lol

Man I'm so tired of not being able to drop bombs on these threads....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Man I'm so tired of not being able to drop bombs on these threads....
    Chill man it's for fun and all that, you can't say you genuinely didn't grin at at least one of these ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    I once got my head stuck in a chair.
    Don't know why, but I was crying from laughter when reading this.
    I want to make that quote my signature, forever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    Don't know why, but I was crying from laughter when reading this.
    I want to make that quote my signature, forever.
    Yeah that was a good one lol trying to picture is hilarious

Wierdest thing is probably this one time when I was about 12. I was in one of those poolside showers getting warm or something at the local swimming pool. The whole place was seemingly completely deserted and virtually silent, and the lights were all off so it's like a very gloomy day. And suddenly out of nowhere (i.e. from behind a wall) this naked man charged in to my shower, his fully erect penis in hand and right at my eye level. He just kind of stood there, looking me up and down, while stroking it. Then he ran off into the changing room.

I suppose exhibitionists aren't that unusual, but that was a very WTF moment to me at the time. Also now that I thought about it, kind of dangerous >.>
    Last edited by semaphore; 2012-10-15 at 06:51 PM.