Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    SERIOUS UPDATE:
    During ComicCon in NYC, Blizz stated that they don't have anything planned for Saurfang and that "maybe he can show up" they also began to talk about how they can't update everyones character, every expansion. This to me means that Saurfang will NOT be warchief opening up an opportunity for Baine or Vol'jin.

Quote Originally Posted by zanzan28 View Post
    SERIOUS UPDATE:
    During ComicCon in NYC, Blizz stated that they don't have anything planned for Saurfang and that "maybe he can show up" they also began to talk about how they can't update everyones character, every expansion. This to me means that Saurfang will NOT be warchief opening up an opportunity for Baine or Vol'jin.
    From what the comiccon revealed, I highly doubt it will be vol'jin now. And I'm honestly worried if they intend to have vol'jin alive by the end. Garrosh uses the kor'kron to ambush and poison vol'jin, I think it causes him to become near mute, where he just managed to give you his hearthstone to go find Thrall, and get him to the echo isles to fend of the kor'kron there.
    From all accounts, if he survived, it won't put vol'jin in a good place.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 01:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    - Anduin becomes forsaken and he is determined to stop the alliance. Because Lor'themar speaks with him about the true existence of the Horde is because of the Alliance?
    Huh? Lor'themar doesn't speak to anduin about anything, he's talking to Aethas and Rommath when he makes that statement, nothing at all to do with Anduin.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    From what the comiccon revealed, I highly doubt it will be vol'jin now. And I'm honestly worried if they intend to have vol'jin alive by the end. Garrosh uses the kor'kron to ambush and poison vol'jin, I think it causes him to become near mute, where he just managed to give you his hearthstone to go find Thrall, and get him to the echo isles to fend of the kor'kron there.

Huh? Lor'themar doesn't speak to anduin about anything, he's talking to Aethas and Rommath when he makes that statement, nothing at all to do with Anduin.
    *fan fiction, one can imagine right =P
    Frostwolf clan is best clan!
    Tauren Shaman - Pandaren Monk - Orc Hunter - Troll Druid

Again, is that thunder i hear?

Garrosh killed Cairne, bombed Jaina's home and now attacks Vol'jin. I think Blizzard is clearing the path for the return of Thrall. All this events are aimed to giving Thrall a reason to take Garrosh out and come back.

Garrosh should be wishing that someone else kills him before Thrall gets his hands on him after all this because, oh boy, Garrosh attacking everyone Thrall cares about and destroying everythig he has built is not going to like him.

Quote Originally Posted by budong View Post
    You realize these guys are warchiefs of separate orc clans and not a part of the Horde?
    Which was the entire point of the post, he even said that they weren't Warchief of "the Horde". Point being, both the leader of Orcs and the leader of the Horde uses the title Warchief, but that doesn't mean that only Orcs can be Warchief of the Horde. It just so happened that the first leader of the Horde was an Orc, and so that title was used.

The kor'kron, who I use to think were alright, have proven to be violent bastards who care nothing for the bonds Thrall made with the other races, they are simply drones of a tyrant warchief now. So it makes me wonder, if the Kor'kron are going to be Garrosh's defenders in SoO, they will obviously die, so who will be the defenders of the horde if they are gone after mists.
    I'd assume that they would keep the name Kor'Kron and replace all the followers of Garrosh with those who are loyal to the Horde itself. Or just make a new version of "organization" because the name Kor'Kron might cause fear among those who experienced/witnessed what the Kor'Kron did under Garrosh's rule.

While reading about the Kor'Kron on wowpedia I was met by this:
    However, the Kor'kron Loyalist that helps bring the goblins into the Horde seems to be loyal to Thrall alone.
    I wonder what happened to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post

We know the community is divided in several president camps:

- Campfire for warchief
    - Garrosh stays warchief with thrall supervision
    - Thrall returns (likely imo)
    - Voljin takes the seat (likely imo)
    - A council will be created
    - Sylvanas for the fanboys.
    Why do people keep labeling as those who think Sylvanas is a very interesting character as "fanboys". We're all fanboys of WoW but every thread isn't begun with "Hello fanboys". The necrophilia joke is getting old too.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 01:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    Again, is that thunder i hear?

Garrosh killed Cairne, bombed Jaina's home and now attacks Vol'jin. I think Blizzard is clearing the path for the return of Thrall. All this events are aimed to giving Thrall a reason to take Garrosh out and come back.
    Blizzard is clearing the path for a new Warchief, all that Garrosh has done, he's done simply because we need a reason to take him out. That doesn't necessarily mean that Thrall is returning as Warchief. Nor does it exclude the option of his possible return, it doesn't imply anything about Thrall at all.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Dreadlord
    WTB redeemed Garrosh, cba blizzard taking a shit on Hellscream family.BLegh

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 03:20 PM ----------

What did I miss? Garrosh trying to kill Vol'Jin? links? please?

Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post

If you scroll down a bit on the first page, where there's updates about scenarios. Take a look at the Vol'jin scenario. It ends with "Fend off the Kor'kron Ambush". Kor'Kron are the Warchief's personal bodyguards. Someone in the thread linked something about how Vol'jin was barely able to talk when he told the player to find Thrall.
    singin' lalalalalalala

the links are on this thread, take a shuffle though it. But one of the quests in 5.1 will be how vol'jin is ambused by the kor'kron by word of Garrosh, probably to silence him, and he gets poisoned, where he managed to give you his hearthstone to find where Thrall is and bring him back to the echo isle.

Dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Where did Garrosh earn the right to be commander of the Northrend forces? Thrall gave him that position simply because he's the son of Grom. And while in Northrend he did nothing but make bad decisions left and right. Saurfang and later Thrall was left with most of the hard work cleaning up after Garrosh's fumbles and helping the Horde player.

If it was entirely left to Garrosh without Saurfang and the Horde players correcting his mistakes, the Horde would have failed miserably in Northrend.
    Garrosh is basicly as a son or brother to Thrall, thats also why.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 03:26 PM ----------

the links are on this thread, take a shuffle though it. But one of the quests in 5.1 will be how vol'jin is ambused by the kor'kron by word of Garrosh, probably to silence him, and he gets poisoned, where he managed to give you his hearthstone to find where Thrall is and bring him back to the echo isle.
    Mhm, I dont have time to look through 17 pages of mostly people flaming :P haha, so is Garrosh does that it gets serious, I like Garrosh as a warchief, he is a really good Orc Warchief but needs someone to keep him in control, AKA thrall, but he aint there atm so it gets out of hand.
    But if he actually tries to kill Vol'Jin like that it gets dangerous for him man...

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 03:28 PM ----------

The whole Troll King thing for Vol"jin sounds good but since he is basicly mute, something has to happen.
    Also people, stop bringing up Rexxar, he is neutral and not to be fully trusted as always stated.
    Also indeed at blizzcon they said "Something is driving the trolls man.. but we cannot say what" and they kept a mistery, so lets hope that has something to do with Vol'Jin

I think I read somewhere that Garrosh is actually older than Thrall. Seeing how he witnessed his father walking through the Dark Portal, and Thrall was born in Azeroth. So he's definitely not as a son to Thrall
    singin' lalalalalalala

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 03:26 PM ----------

Mhm, I dont have time to look through 17 pages of mostly people flaming :P haha, so is Garrosh does that it gets serious, I like Garrosh as a warchief, he is a really good Orc Warchief but needs someone to keep him in control, AKA thrall, but he aint there atm so it gets out of hand.
    But if he actually tries to kill Vol'Jin like that it gets dangerous for him man...
    Garrosh isn't anything to Thrall now. In the novel Tides of War, where he kills everyone in theramore with the mana bomb, when Thrall confronts Jaina before he levels orgrimmar with a tidal wave, Thrall tells her Garrosh is a butcher and a coward. He has no love for him, not after all the shit he's done, and how, he's killed Anduin, he's tried to kill Vol'jin, Cairnes blood is still on his hands... you honestly think theres anything good in Garrosh?

I really believe Thrall will be coming back to kick some serious ass.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.
    Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I think I read somewhere that Garrosh is actually older than Thrall. Seeing how he witnessed his father walking through the Dark Portal, and Thrall was born in Azeroth. So he's definitely not as a son to Thrall
    yes, its pretty much a matter of fact Thrall is younger, but others just assume because they've heard of Thrall longer that he must be older then Garrosh (yeah, seriously derp)

Dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Thrall is definetly older, Thrall was raised by humans and all that blah blah blah and Garrosh wasn't alive back then, atleast as far as I Know, let me put it like this, Thrall has WAY more life experience and shows alot older in my opinion.

I just hope Garrosh doesnt get shit on and just slain, because I want him to keep going on as a character, they develop him into this, hopefully not to slay him off.
    And if he is older, more as a brother, don't recall where but somehwere thrall states "I will defend garrosh as my own, no matter what happends" and it was in WOTLK or early cata if I recall, and im quite sure they were working on a bit of MOP lore back then, so I doubt they just slay him off.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 03:34 PM ----------

yes, its pretty much a matter of fact Thrall is younger, but others just assume because they've heard of Thrall longer that he must be older then Garrosh (yeah, seriously derp)
    Mhm I really thought Thrall was older, and im actually quite a lore geek :S but my bad then.
    When did thrall hit Orgrimmar with a tidal wave o.O? A novel I assume then? Can't get my hands on those novels in holland, sucks really hard.
    And Thrall is a man (orc) of his word as far as I know, even though Garrosh might do horrible things, he also has his good sides... remember stonetalon and the whole "There is killing, and then there is murder" he knows very well what he does or doesnt'do right.
    Also maybe this stuff is already influenced by Sha.

High Overlord
    Not to derail this, but whatever happened to the Dk that Sylvannas hand pulled into a portal to *teach him a lesson*? I thought he was pretty powerful as is. Maybe she was creating him to be a new right hand to help her take over the horde in the Forsaken style?
    Black Dragonflight: Kalel (Paladin), Ramage (Death Knight), Liquidc (Warrior), Ironpanda (Monk), Nahdar (Shaman), Tokare (Druid), Jenista (Priest), Anabolix (Rogue), Findecano (Hunter), Lohra (Mage), Luminya (Warlock)

Dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Swolltitan View Post
    Not to derail this, but whatever happened to the Dk that Sylvannas hand pulled into a portal to *teach him a lesson*? I thought he was pretty powerful as is. Maybe she was creating him to be a new right hand to help her take over the horde in the Forsaken style?
    Uuuh what? proper quest or reference please?

Thrall is definetly older, Thrall was raised by humans and all that blah blah blah and Garrosh wasn't alive back then, atleast as far as I Know, let me put it like this, Thrall has WAY more life experience and shows alot older in my opinion.

I just hope Garrosh doesnt get shit on and just slain, because I want him to keep going on as a character, they develop him into this, hopefully not to slay him off.
    And if he is older, more as a brother, don't recall where but somehwere thrall states "I will defend garrosh as my own, no matter what happends" and it was in WOTLK or early cata if I recall, and im quite sure they were working on a bit of MOP lore back then, so I doubt they just slay him off.
    You don't really know much about the lore or have read any of the books have you?

And pay attention to whats happening in the story if you want to really debate it. You can't tell people because you like a character there is nothing wrong with them. They are making Garrosh a villain now, who subjugates the rest of the horde, uses his power to force the horde into total war and sacrifice anyone who disagrees with him. He's a tyranical dictator who doesn't care for any other race except the orcs. But you just want to believe theres nothing wrong with whatever bad shit he does?

Why am I having to explain the facts to every Garrosh fan out there?

Dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    English is not my first language, feel free to point any mistake so i can keep learning.
    sorry offtopic, feel free to point out any mistakes, so I can keep learning* :P haha sarcasm sarcasm

sorry offtopic, feel free to point out any mistakes, so I can keep learning* :P haha sarcasm sarcasm

Uuuh what? proper quest or reference please?
    Koltira Deathweaver @ Battle for Andorhal
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.
    Flickr

Garrosh should slay Vol'Jin for his insubordination.
    Legendary Blogging - http://www.fugpugs.com/