Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by savutitus View Post
    Actually, I think something like this is about to go down: We kill Garrosh, and we spark a civil war among the Horde as hundreds of power-hungry people want to claim the title of Warchief. Sylvannas quickly seizes this opportunity, and dispatches her Forsaken full force into Orgrimmar, so she can claim the throne. She is stopped by the other leaders. Sylvannas then leaves the Horde of her own will, claiming the the Forsaken no longer need the Horde having outgrown it. Of course not all of the forsaken agree with her and so a part of them chose to remain in the Horde under leadership of Koltira Deathweaver (or someone else). Sylvannas leaves to follow her own agenda ultimately resulting in her death. The other leaders come to a conclusion that a divided Horde cannot stand, and thus form a coucil, comprised of all the Horde leaders: Vol'jin, Baine, Lor'themar, Thrall and Koltira (or whoever is chosen to lead the Forsaken).

I know the whole council thing is just an Irongforge rip-off, but I can totally see it happening.
    Doubt they will just kill off sylvannas, she is too much of a "unkown character" atm, I think they want to develop her more.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Also, didn't answer my question. The orcs, the largest body of fights within the horde, will need to be lead. And they are not going to be commanded by a none orc. So, who would become there leader?
    Sorry, I thought it was an accident the first couple of times. Apparently it wasn't, I feel I have to say something lest I shall surely explode. "led", "non-orc". Also I like how you assume to be the source of all information orc related.

I think everybody is forgetting the Pandaren in this btw.

The new Warchief will be Thrall's son. Aggra was pregnant according to Miss. Red Dragon, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Glaucus View Post
    The new Warchief will be Thrall's son. Aggra was pregnant according to Miss. Red Dragon, right?
    Yep, the Horde is going to have it's first infant leader. For the Horde!

/sarcasm.

All these wild outcomes that people have posted sound great in a novel but wont work in game

The orcs need to be led by a orc and the orcs are still the bedrock of the horde

the only orc that can do this is thrall

blizz isnt clever enough to install anyone else but him and make it work

this game is about to go back to the status quo they feel the whole horde vs alliance is about to run its course they know neither side can beat the other so it will go back to the way it was

Quote Originally Posted by Glaucus View Post
    Put the brat with skin of brown-green color (thats color of rotten shit by the way) that propably isnt born yet on the throne.

I dont know but wouldnt it be a little bit disgusting?

I want Baine Bloodhoof for Warchief, but I doubt I'll get my wish. Actually, he would fix all the problems in the Horde and probably create a strong treaty with the Alliance which would make the game boring. So I guess I can see why they wouldn't do that.

I miss the damn nostalgia from seeing Thrall in the throneroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzhoof View Post
    I want Baine Bloodhoof for Warchief, but I doubt I'll get my wish. Actually, he would fix all the problems in the Horde and probably create a strong treaty with the Alliance which would make the game boring. So I guess I can see why they wouldn't do that.
    Baine is still too wet behind the ears to be able to lead the horde

He needs to be built up and i really hope that he does i hope he is a character that can be evolved in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Baine is still too wet behind the ears to be able to lead the horde

He needs to be built up and i really hope that he does i hope he is a character that can be evolved in the future
    Nah, he is as wise if not wiser than his father, and Cairne was pretty much a 9 foot tall Yoda.

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    Nah, he is as wise if not wiser than his father, and Cairne was pretty much a 9 foot tall Yoda.
    I certainly agree that he is wise

but to lead horde you need to prove yourself to earn the respect especially from the orcs and that usually means through war

Cairne proved himself and if he had won the duel couldve take over the horde but he was cheated by magtha grimtotem

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    I'm not disputing the facts as presented in this thread, but I do not believe that Thrall, Greatmother, and Aggra are necessarily indicative of the entire race. There's lots of examples in-game of untainted orcs behaving badly. Unless there is some sort of retcon suggesting a preternatural influence on Garrosh, he seems rather attuned to his ancestors' nature. His father's memory doesn't seem like "enough" to drive him to the wild-eyed, crazed bloodlust he is currently experiencing.
    Depends on the Orc clan actually, Thrall, Greatmother, and Aggra are perfect examples of the frostwolf clan.
    Warsong and Bonechewer were much more warmongering and savage.

Actually garrosh is acting as a true warsong (except the part where he acts like a coward by bombing a city).

Each clan had his way and there were huge differences between them.
    Last edited by esmifra; 2012-10-16 at 04:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    MoP is not happening i can promise that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Been playing since week 1 and still believe Mop is the next expac? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyrzhuk View Post
    MoP will never be a WoW expansion. Feel free to flame and ridicule me should I be proven wrong.

i would cast my vote for Baine Bloodhoof as warcheif and Vol'Jin as his second (if there is such a thing in WoW).

I vote for Mankrik as the Warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    I'm not disputing the facts as presented in this thread, but I do not believe that Thrall, Greatmother, and Aggra are necessarily indicative of the entire race. There's lots of examples in-game of untainted orcs behaving badly. Unless there is some sort of retcon suggesting a preternatural influence on Garrosh, he seems rather attuned to his ancestors' nature. His father's memory doesn't seem like "enough" to drive him to the wild-eyed, crazed bloodlust he is currently experiencing.
    Just to give you some facts to prove my point:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/race/orc

"Initially, they lived as shamanic clans on the lush world of Draenor. They abandoned their peaceful culture when Kil’jaeden, a demon lord of the Burning Legion, corrupted the orcs and used them in his vengeful plot against the draenei, who were exiles from Kil’jaeden’s homeworld"

They were a peaceful shamanistic race untill kil'jaeden corrupted them.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    They were a peaceful shamanistic race untill kil'jaeden corrupted them.
    You obviously never read "Rise of the Horde".

Dreadlord
    I think Baine has potentional but he doesn't have the guts to make decisions when it really comes down to the point I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Actually if you play through Kun-Lai Summit story with Lorewalker Cho, which leads to the resserection of Thunder King, when the trolls are attcking the village, you'll notice that they're still part of Amani and Gurubashi tribes, even tho by now both Zul'Aman and Zul'Gurub have been purged.

So in the end, even if Vol'jin becomes the new leader of Troll Empire, he'd still be part of Darkspear tribe.

Oh and also (SPOILER) things don't bode well for our troll. =S
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/quests/32319-find-thrall
    Don't worry, this happens later lol (also spoilers) http://ptr.wowdb.com/quests/32284-so...you-should-see , http://ptr.wowdb.com/quests/32318-re...ion-takes-time

Quote Originally Posted by Grocalis View Post
    You obviously never read "Rise of the Horde".
    I did, Kil'jaeden was corrupting them before they drink the blood of Mannoroth.

Also, i am not saying they didnt fight, taurens also fighted a lot, specially with centaurs but also with themselves in rites and such.
    But as a society, they were peaceful.

Again, Taurens are the perfect example as how Orcs were like, you have the Grimtotem there and the fighting, but as a society, they are peaceful.

But you seem to not believe when official sources tell you something so i dont expect to convince you personally even when i linked the official blizzard decription of the race saying they were peaceful....
    Last edited by Crashdummy; 2012-10-16 at 05:47 PM.