Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by casually View Post
    vol'jin did recover the troll isles for the horde.. as well as take back undercity while garrosh didnt do much other than foolishly attack deathwing headon in the twilight flight and kill Cairne..

vol'jin also helped the humans fight the zandalari back in 4.2.
    First of all, isles were liberated by an asspull with random name, not thanks Vol'jin that only led whole army into the trap.
    In Undercity, he was just sitting in a demolisher, didnt even go inside.
    In 4.1 (not 4.2), he just sent warning and opened gates to ZA.

Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    First of all, isles were liberated by an asspull with random name, not thanks Vol'jin that only led whole army into the trap.
    In Undercity, he was just sitting in a demolisher, didnt even go inside.
    In 4.1 (not 4.2), he just sent warning and opened gates to ZA.

Vol'Jin did warn us of the Trolls not himself maybe but via other Trolls. He has done some things weather you like him or not. Hate be damned.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htsongg/simple

I am thinking over the course of this story arch that each race is going to do a little shining of their own and state they don't want another Garrosh situation. With that and the bloodelves beign the way they are I would almost say they might try to press towards a more democratic method of leadership. Or say like treating the Horde like the U.N. but the orcs are probably going to be the United States of the group.
    It needs to be 20% cooler.

I am Murloc!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Vol'Jin did warn us of the Trolls not himself maybe but via other Trolls. He has done some things weather you like him or not. Hate be damned.
    it just seems lore characters are shit and dont do anything because if they did, us as players would not have a game to play.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by paraalso View Post
    Garrosh's cronies have been going around silencing any orcs who dare voice any disagreements about Garrosh. It's not that surprising that there's few orcs openly criticising him.
    One of the reasons Garrosh was chosen was because he was popular and praised as a war hero of old by the Orcs after the Northrend Campaign. The Orcs also agreed with him enough to initiate the major offensives we see in Cataclysm.

His silencing of Orcs who speak out against is more or less him mopping up his idea of the Horde.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2012-10-17 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post

Ur just a snowballing piece of doom

So soon and already without arguments? damm, i thought i would at least gonna have to squish my memory a bit.