Page 1 of 23
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Vol'jin for Warchief, inc

    Calling it now.
    I just started doing "Let's Play" videos on YouTube. If you are into that kind of thing, please check it out and subscribe if you like it!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananaias View Post
    Calling it now.
    Pretty much.
    Novel.
    New model.
    Scenario.
    It's him, i'm guessing.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhaelnas View Post
    Pretty much.
    Novel.
    New model.
    Scenario.
    It's him, i'm guessing.
    My thoughts exactly.

    EDIT: I wonder if we could see some changes to Sen'jin Village...
    Last edited by Ananaias; 2012-10-14 at 11:48 PM.
    I just started doing "Let's Play" videos on YouTube. If you are into that kind of thing, please check it out and subscribe if you like it!

  4. #4
    Yes, make a stupid troll that never did anything warchief, he cant even control that little island he got conquered by rseoh,jlsheshmselh or whatever his name is.

    Actualy, yes, do it. At least horde will finaly fragment into pieces.

  5. #5
    They made a bi-polar, bloodthirsty war-hero who has about as much sense as a rock when it comes to actually leading people, so Vol'jin isn't that strange of a choice.

    Plus, mob level seems to have not much to do with lore power level it seems.

  6. #6
    Over 9000! apepi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mostly harmless
    Posts
    9,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Yes, make a stupid troll that never did anything warchief, he cant even control that little island he got conquered by rseoh,jlsheshmselh or whatever his name is.

    Actualy, yes, do it. At least horde will finaly fragment into pieces.
    Because Garrosh did stuff>.>..I like Vol'Jin but I would rather is be Saurfang.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Yes, make a stupid troll that never did anything warchief, he cant even control that little island he got conquered by rseoh,jlsheshmselh or whatever his name is.

    Actualy, yes, do it. At least horde will finaly fragment into pieces.
    He did more than Garrosh Hellscream, who became a warchief because he had the capability to sit around emo'ing in Nagrand, ride on the "glory" of his father's actions and act spiteful/hateful (more than actual horde members) towards a faction he knows nothing of other than "we're at war, hate them.".

    Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

  8. #8
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,677
    So just because Vol'jin gets a little attention in the lore, something he's not had, that must mean he'll be warchief.

    I'm so glad the obvious doesn't elude anyone here.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

  9. #9
    By that logic (aside from having a book), Lor'themar Theron is a valid candidate for Warchief as well. In fact, Lor'themar's the one that gets told that he'd make a fine Warchief. Obviously that was a hint.

    Obviously.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by thefinalwarden View Post
    They made a bi-polar, bloodthirsty war-hero who has about as much sense as a rock when it comes to actually leading people, so Vol'jin isn't that strange of a choice.

    Plus, mob level seems to have not much to do with lore power level it seems.
    Lore wise, a lot of things would be relatively equal (think of Elder Scrolls games, the way enemies scale with level). Gameplay wise, things have set levels despite their power not reflecting it lore-wise. A good example would be that Kel'Thuzad at 60 and Kel'Thuzad at 80 would lore-wise be the same Kel'Thuzad with the same level of power.

  11. #11
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,677
    I'll remind you again, and throw a spanner in the works of your oh so brilliant idea.

    The orcs are the highest population of fighters in the horde. If the orcs are not being lead by an orc leader, you actually think they will follow a none orc ruler?

    And if Vol'jin did, who then would be the orcs racial leader after Garrosh is gone?

    No ideas aye? Yea, thought as much.
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    So just because Vol'jin gets a little attention in the lore, something he's not had, that must mean he'll be warchief.

    I'm so glad the obvious doesn't elude anyone here.
    So the Horde "ending" to Wrath wasn't attention to Vol'jin and the Trolls in general? Zandalari patch in Cata? What was that?
    I just started doing "Let's Play" videos on YouTube. If you are into that kind of thing, please check it out and subscribe if you like it!

  13. #13
    Stood in the Fire Shadowbathed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    497
    I'm calling Rexxar
    The amount of Alliance in this roster... is disturbing....

    My avatar is such wow, much amaze, so boss. It's there because I was infracted. Will remain until after :3
    Just... This is the greatest post ever: Right here.

  14. #14
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananaias View Post
    So the Horde "ending" to Wrath wasn't attention to Vol'jin and the Trolls in general? Zandalari patch in Cata? What was that?
    Excuse me? Where did you get vol'jin being involved at the end of wrath from?
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

  15. #15
    Monk main Casual

    people putting quotes in signatures are often retarded according to science.

  16. #16
    The Lightbringer Pud'n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Posts
    2,998
    Great, our next Warchief is the guy who's only battle plan consists of him running away. The guy lost his homeland for 4 consecutive times FFS :/.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I'll remind you again, and throw a spanner in the works of your oh so brilliant idea.

    The orcs are the highest population of fighters in the horde. If the orcs are not being lead by an orc leader, you actually think they will follow a none orc ruler?

    And if Vol'jin did, who then would be the orcs racial leader after Garrosh is gone?

    No ideas aye? Yea, thought as much.

    That only works in an actual conversation because it allows others to actually say something before you say "thought as much".

    Also, it could easily be Vol'jin. Just because there's no lore precedent, it doesn't mean it can't happen. There's always a first time. Now please stop acting high and mighty. <.<

    Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

  18. #18
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    16,677
    Also, didn't answer my question. The orcs, the largest body of fights within the horde, will need to be lead. And they are not going to be commanded by a none orc. So, who would become there leader?
    Big thanks to Davillage for awesome signature

  19. #19
    The Lightbringer leaks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    I don't even know anymore.
    Posts
    3,373
    Vol'jins new story is likely only happening because of the Zandalari invasion of Pandaria. There's little reason to believe it goes any further than that.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Also, didn't answer my question. The orcs, the largest body of fights within the horde, will need to be lead. And they are not going to be commanded by a none orc. So, who would become there leader?
    Anyone overhyped, totally incompetent orc can (apparently). Doesn't mean Vol'jin can't be the warchief. Like I said, a lack of lore precedent =/= inability for it to happen.

    Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •