Page 1 of 23
... LastLast

Vol'jin for Warchief, inc

Calling it now.
    I just started doing "Let's Play" videos on YouTube. If you are into that kind of thing, please check it out and subscribe if you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ananaias View Post
    Calling it now.
    Pretty much.
    Novel.
    New model.
    Scenario.
    It's him, i'm guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaelnas View Post
    Pretty much.
    Novel.
    New model.
    Scenario.
    It's him, i'm guessing.
    My thoughts exactly.

EDIT: I wonder if we could see some changes to Sen'jin Village...
    Last edited by Ananaias; 2012-10-14 at 11:48 PM.
    I just started doing "Let's Play" videos on YouTube. If you are into that kind of thing, please check it out and subscribe if you like it!

Yes, make a stupid troll that never did anything warchief, he cant even control that little island he got conquered by rseoh,jlsheshmselh or whatever his name is.

Actualy, yes, do it. At least horde will finaly fragment into pieces.

They made a bi-polar, bloodthirsty war-hero who has about as much sense as a rock when it comes to actually leading people, so Vol'jin isn't that strange of a choice.

Plus, mob level seems to have not much to do with lore power level it seems.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Yes, make a stupid troll that never did anything warchief, he cant even control that little island he got conquered by rseoh,jlsheshmselh or whatever his name is.

Because Garrosh did stuff>.>..I like Vol'Jin but I would rather is be Saurfang.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post

He did more than Garrosh Hellscream, who became a warchief because he had the capability to sit around emo'ing in Nagrand, ride on the "glory" of his father's actions and act spiteful/hateful (more than actual horde members) towards a faction he knows nothing of other than "we're at war, hate them.".

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

10+ Year Old Account
    So just because Vol'jin gets a little attention in the lore, something he's not had, that must mean he'll be warchief.

I'm so glad the obvious doesn't elude anyone here.
    #boycottchina

By that logic (aside from having a book), Lor'themar Theron is a valid candidate for Warchief as well. In fact, Lor'themar's the one that gets told that he'd make a fine Warchief. Obviously that was a hint.

Obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll remind you again, and throw a spanner in the works of your oh so brilliant idea.

The orcs are the highest population of fighters in the horde. If the orcs are not being lead by an orc leader, you actually think they will follow a none orc ruler?

And if Vol'jin did, who then would be the orcs racial leader after Garrosh is gone?

No ideas aye? Yea, thought as much.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    So just because Vol'jin gets a little attention in the lore, something he's not had, that must mean he'll be warchief.

I'm so glad the obvious doesn't elude anyone here.
    So the Horde "ending" to Wrath wasn't attention to Vol'jin and the Trolls in general? Zandalari patch in Cata? What was that?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm calling Rexxar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananaias View Post
    So the Horde "ending" to Wrath wasn't attention to Vol'jin and the Trolls in general? Zandalari patch in Cata? What was that?
    Excuse me? Where did you get vol'jin being involved at the end of wrath from?
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Great, our next Warchief is the guy who's only battle plan consists of him running away. The guy lost his homeland for 4 consecutive times FFS :/.

I'll remind you again, and throw a spanner in the works of your oh so brilliant idea.

The orcs are the highest population of fighters in the horde. If the orcs are not being lead by an orc leader, you actually think they will follow a none orc ruler?

And if Vol'jin did, who then would be the orcs racial leader after Garrosh is gone?

No ideas aye? Yea, thought as much.

That only works in an actual conversation because it allows others to actually say something before you say "thought as much".

Also, it could easily be Vol'jin. Just because there's no lore precedent, it doesn't mean it can't happen. There's always a first time. Now please stop acting high and mighty. <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, didn't answer my question. The orcs, the largest body of fights within the horde, will need to be lead. And they are not going to be commanded by a none orc. So, who would become there leader?
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jins new story is likely only happening because of the Zandalari invasion of Pandaria. There's little reason to believe it goes any further than that.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Also, didn't answer my question. The orcs, the largest body of fights within the horde, will need to be lead. And they are not going to be commanded by a none orc. So, who would become there leader?
    Anyone overhyped, totally incompetent orc can (apparently). Doesn't mean Vol'jin can't be the warchief. Like I said, a lack of lore precedent =/= inability for it to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    The Orcs might be the largest racial group within the Horde. But there's nothing to suggest they're the majority.