Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mankrik's Wife for Warchief!

See what I did there? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    That dude needs to score some more roids hes being beaten by that fucking dog that the allies have

Thrall is too major a character to be relegated to a faction that has no real purpose in the story now the cataclysm has ended plus blizz loves him too much to ever let him have a quiet life with his kid and wife

expect to see aggra dead by 5.2 and thrall raping garrosh by the end of the xpac

My 2 cents
    I do not see Aggra going to die, Thrall already struggled with doing the right thing in Firelands, imagine if his only real loved one died.. he would not controll it anymore is my guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    That dude needs to score some more roids hes being beaten by that fucking dog that the allies have

Thrall is too major a character to be relegated to a faction that has no real purpose in the story now the cataclysm has ended plus blizz loves him too much to ever let him have a quiet life with his kid and wife

expect to see aggra dead by 5.2 and thrall raping garrosh by the end of the xpac

My 2 cents
    Hogger has no side...:O

But Gamon for warchief all the way.

Bow to your new Warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    New warchief coming down on sylvannes? Uuuuuh?
    Blizzard said during a Q&A- "At least Garrosh called her out on it. What will the next Warchief do about it? Better question: What if SYLVANAS is the next Warchief? Oh man."

This was some how translated into "The next warchief is going to come down hard on Sylvanas!" by some people.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Blizzard said during a Q&A- "At least Garrosh called her out on it. What will the next Warchief do about it? Better question: What if SYLVANAS is the next Warchief? Oh man."

This was some how translated into "The next warchief is going to come down hard on Sylvanas!" by some people.
    Haha, yeah.... legit :P NOT

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Hogger has no side...:O

But Gamon for warchief all the way.

Bow to your new Warchief.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=51938

fucking dog lol so many times hes been pulled into my FTH raids

gamon better hit that gym

Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    No I dint say that, but orcs are, as I said generally a bloodthirsty race also they like to be in control and all, Garrosh provides this, he tries the best for HIS people, the orcs, but to others, he aint kind, and THAT is what makes him so terribly bad atm.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 04:00 PM ----------

Wrong, orcs are generally a bloodthirsty and violent race, he is an ORC warchief, I din't say a "perfect horde warchief", I liked how Blizzard build him up and I just think it sucks he is being ruined, I dont avoid the facts, right now yeah he is a bad ass, like actually bad, not as in badass, but doesn't mean blizzard can just kill off.
    Varian Wrynn is about as much of jack ass, and ppl dont want him dead, yeah ofcourse he dint kill a child and all, but even then, humans made alot of different mistakes that are similar, the whole enslavement of orcs and all was terrible and disgusting.
    But thats offtopic.

I know Garrosh is shit right now, doesn't mean I cant like him for being an orc.
    Orcs originally were a peacefull shamanistic race, very much like the Tauren, the Official race page says it. You dont have enough knowledge about the lore to discuss things like this.

Orcs ARE NOT a blodthirsty violent race, they got violent and bloodthirsty because of Kil'jaeden's corruption.

Original Orcs, REAL ORCS were like Thrall and very much opposite to Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post

I think someone at Blizzard actually said outright that the next Warchief is going to come down hard on Sylvanas, but I can't seem to find any sources. :/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Blimey View Post
    But he's like 90 years old and believes in god now.
    He is one of the youngest famous Orcs, and he doesnt belive in god...

Deleted
    Could there also be chance that Voljin will unite various scattered troll tribes under the horde banner?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    He did more than Garrosh Hellscream, who became a warchief because he had the capability to sit around emo'ing in Nagrand, ride on the "glory" of his father's actions and act spiteful/hateful (more than actual horde members) towards a faction he knows nothing of other than "we're at war, hate them.".
    Um what? Garrosh wasn't like that until Cataclysm. He's been around since BC. Check it.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 02:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    Orcs originally were a peacefull shamanistic race, very much like the Tauren, the Official race page says it. You dont have enough knowledge about the lore to discuss things like this.

Orcs ARE NOT a blodthirsty violent race, they got violent and bloodthirsty because of Kil'jaeden's corruption.

Original Orcs, REAL ORCS were like Thrall and very much opposite to Garrosh.
    Not really, no. Thrall is very much an anomaly, probably owing to having been raised by humans for a portion of his life.

Garrosh is untainted, thus far, by the blood of Mannoroth. Orcs were primitive and brutish. Not necessarily as bloodthirsty as yaungol, etc... But having shamans in league with you does not mean your race is not vicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    Could there also be chance that Voljin will unite various scattered troll tribes under the horde banner?
    The only tribe it seems that could do that is the zandalari but theyve gone bad for some reason but i would love to see vol'jin reunite the tribes but i feel it would be too OP to have one faction be able to control the whole of the troll empire including the amani and the gurubashi

It sure wouldve tipped the scales if the darkspear could unite the other troll nations into a mighty empire again

(my lore is a little rusty so plz excuse if me)

Stood in the Fire UnstoppableErasor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gamon is fit to be Warchief.

The guy is a beast unarmed, imagine him with gear on.

Besides, he knows all the inns and outs of Orgrimmar. He knows about supplies and can put up a very good fight.

He is generally neutral, and only attacks if YOU attack. Perfect leader.
    I am with you on this one. If blizz makes gamon warchief I will sub for one year straight with out taking a break from wow during the year.
    "Earth can be shaped molded... you cannot you are useless" - Ascendant Lord Obsidius

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    Um what? Garrosh wasn't like that until Cataclysm. He's been around since BC. Check it.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 02:45 PM ----------

Not really, no. Thrall is very much an anomaly, probably owing to having been raised by humans for a portion of his life.

Garrosh is untainted, thus far, by the blood of Mannoroth. Orcs were primitive and brutish. Not necessarily as bloodthirsty as yaungol, etc... But having shamans in league with you does not mean your race is not vicious.
    I cant link the official race page because the site is down, but originally Orcs were peacefull ahd shamanistic, very much like Thrall. Garropsh is untainted, yes, but influenced by his father actions. Thrall, Grreatmother and Aggra are not anomalies, that's how Orcs were before the taint, very much like Taurens, a shamanistic race with a Warrior code.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnstoppableErasor View Post
    I am with you on this one. If blizz makes gamon warchief I will sub for one year straight with out taking a break from wow during the year.
    Haha, same.

Haha, same.
    Blizz loves in jokes i wouldnt be surprised if he is made acting warchief for even 5 mins during the raid

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    people just have jumped to the wrong conclusions based on some unrelated subject matter. It feels like people here have just lost the point of what the story is about, which annoys me a lot.

1) No one has jumped to the "wrong" conclusion simply because Vol'jin AS Warchief and Vol'Jin NOT AS Warchief are both plausible ideas until Blizzard actually names the new Warchief

2) Unrelated subject matter? Blizzard has said many times the books and such outside of the online game add to the story and are intertwined with the lore of the online game so I wouldn't go so far as to say that a book about Vol'jin is unrelated.

3) As for losing the point of what the story is about (Orcs vs Humans), again it's Blizzards game and they can change it how they want at any time without your approval or consent. Blizzard has proven this in the past buy "adding" lore or "ignoring" lore (other ppls words hence the quotes) as they see fit.

On my own personal note, I like the idea of a non-orc Warchief I'm just not sure its gonna happen
    Last edited by netjunke; 2012-10-16 at 03:12 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    I cant link the official race page because the site is down, but originally Orcs were peacefull ahd shamanistic, very much like Thrall. Garropsh is untainted, yes, but influenced by his father actions. Thrall, Grreatmother and Aggra are not anomalies, that's how Orcs were before the taint, very much like Taurens, a shamanistic race with a Warrior code.
    I'm not disputing the facts as presented in this thread, but I do not believe that Thrall, Greatmother, and Aggra are necessarily indicative of the entire race. There's lots of examples in-game of untainted orcs behaving badly. Unless there is some sort of retcon suggesting a preternatural influence on Garrosh, he seems rather attuned to his ancestors' nature. His father's memory doesn't seem like "enough" to drive him to the wild-eyed, crazed bloodlust he is currently experiencing.

Why is everyone hating on Garrosh? I for one hate him and aren't a fan of him, but I do see that Wrynn is no better...

I just hope that our, the Alliance, will be rid of this equally war-crazed bloodthirsty maniac of a leader just like the Horde...

So, people, in another posts someone made me aware of the existence of this interview (still dont know how i missed it at the time)

http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/pc/games...s-of-Pandaria/

where the lead producer from MoP says clearly that we wil reinstate Thrall as Warchief. This and Metzen's words should be enough to clear all doubts.