Thread: Engineering

Engineering

I have a toon who is 87 and has enginnering I have need to know where the buy the engineering plans with spirit of harmony was looking online and couldnt find where the vendor is for the plans could someone please tell me? Thanks in advance

There is none, your trainer has all you can learn (which is great more motes of us to build stuff ;D)
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    did you try the engineering trainer? Cause thats where they are...

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    I don't believe there are any. Just visit your trainer.
    Really? I tried visiting a few said their was nothing ticked and unticked the boxes I am probably missing something

---------- Post added 2012-10-15 at 01:30 PM ----------

Ok I mist be missing something or not have high enough? I have not specialized in any sort of enginnering like gnome etc does that matter?

---------- Post added 2012-10-15 at 01:36 PM ----------

Ok I mist be missing something or not have high enough? I have not specialized in any sort of enginnering like gnome etc does that matter?

What specifically are you looking for? There are no recipes you need to buy with spirits of harmony like BS does.

As others have stated, there are no engineering plans that are sold for Spirits. Everything can be learned from a trainer.

The new engineering mounts require you to be a specific specialization before you can learn them.

as you can see on here engineering levels up at these levels 550,560,565,570,575,600 with motes being introduced into recipes at 560+ just keep visiting the trainer and maybe select the 'unavailable' recipes option too see what level you need to get too before you get your next schematic.

Thanks for your help guys I went home and checked the trainer and he had the extra training. I was just overlooking the obvios. Thanks again