Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
9
LastLast
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakemeister View Post
    Actually you don't know what you're talking about.

    The exploits some guilds used was that you could lust, reset Gara'jal, and then pull him again with lust still up. Blizzard has it so 5+ minute CDs reset after a wipe, and debuffs like sated are removed. With the respawn time on Gara'jal you could gain an extra 20 seconds of lust or so for free, and then chain another lust into it.

    Not sure who all used that specific exploit but it was going around for awhile. It was fixed fairly quickly though where lust was removed after resetting the boss.
    The bosses reset timer is 30 seconds, so you'd get a maximum of 10 seconds worth of lust. More realistically 7-8 seconds, making it barely worth it.

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Its more that Tm are pretty much assholes since they came to zul'jin and talked a big game against duality.
    Oh! I had no idea. Sounds like most mid-range guilds though honestly. Can't get server 1st on their own server, so go somewhere where they have a shot and then proceed to act as though they're the greatest thing to hit the raiding scene since... whatever the last great thing to hit the raiding scene was.
    But look at how soon we're all forgotten. The abyss of endless time that swallows it all. The emptiness of those applauding hands.

  3. #123
    IF YOU ARE ANGRY ABOUT THIS (It wasn't just <TM> by the way)

    Please assist me with Blue attention on this thread

    us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893549670#1
    Last edited by Zephka; 2012-10-15 at 07:24 AM.

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    The bosses reset timer is 30 seconds, so you'd get a maximum of 10 seconds worth of lust. More realistically 7-8 seconds, making it barely worth it.
    Barely worth it? Didn't you say earlier in this thread that your guild wiped at like 1.2 million? I have a feeling ~10 seconds of lust would have been more than enough to push that :P

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Im talking about the LFR exploit, i was told that TM was banned for that aswell
    We didn't exploit LFR.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-15 at 06:17 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by canadashero View Post
    Barely worth it? Didn't you say earlier in this thread that your guild wiped at like 1.2 million? I have a feeling ~10 seconds of lust would have been more than enough to push that :P
    We prefered to kill the boss without an exploit.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U297...ature=youtu.be

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    We didn't exploit LFR.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-15 at 06:17 AM ----------




    We prefered to kill the boss without an exploit.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U297...ature=youtu.be
    Grats on the kill Duality. =)

  7. #127
    Why are people talking about double lust like it actually happened, the guy has some serious screws loose.

    You can watch the sated and lust on the pull.............cause the video was out 2 hours after the kill..........................

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MJLt...feature=relmfu

    People are arguing things that never happened, except what TM probably did.

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Im talking about the LFR exploit, i was told that TM was banned for that aswell
    NO they did get banned on that lfr crap guilds pulled.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-15 at 01:38 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by greech View Post
    Oh! I had no idea. Sounds like most mid-range guilds though honestly. Can't get server 1st on their own server, so go somewhere where they have a shot and then proceed to act as though they're the greatest thing to hit the raiding scene since... whatever the last great thing to hit the raiding scene was.
    Define mid ranking guild for U.S

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    We prefered to kill the boss without an exploit.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U297...ature=youtu.be
    Grats duality! Where is the TM video or screen shot? oh ... thats in the opening post.

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephka View Post
    IF YOU ARE ANGRY ABOUT THIS (It wasn't just <TM> by the way)

    Please assist me with Blue attention on this thread:


    us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893549670#1
    So what other guilds did this? Right now you come off as a little upset because you haven't downed it yet. The only suspected guild is TM that I know of.

    Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.
    Forthright Website - Blog coming soon.

  11. #131
    Still not sure how they even pulled this off, wouldn't they still get banished? He still banishes does he not?

  12. #132
    Fight wasn't even that difficult after we got Dancing Steel enchants etc.

    Simply a gear check. We only ran 1 25 man so it was a little harder for us since lots of guilds (including TM) ran up to 3 split runs.

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    Fight wasn't even that difficult after we got Dancing Steel enchants etc.

    Simply a gear check. We only ran 1 25 man so it was a little harder for us since lots of guilds (including TM) ran up to 3 split runs.
    Wow you were really fast with your dailies......

  14. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Wow you were really fast with your dailies......
    People have the chants. With the rep items farmed it is completely possible. There aren't alot chanters with it but some are doing big business atm.

  15. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Wow you were really fast with your dailies......
    Well technically we used some saved up donation money to move a toon back and forth with Sha Crystals to a server where someone had the enchant and tipped them nicely. Brought back around 20 of each weapon enchant as well as a few bracer ones.

    But someone in our guild will have access to all that good stuff on Tuesday

  16. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    Well technically we used some saved up donation money to move a toon back and forth with Sha Crystals to a server where someone had the enchant and tipped them nicely. Brought back around 20 of each weapon enchant as well as a few bracer ones.

    But someone in our guild will have access to all that good stuff on Tuesday
    Lol ok. I am not judging here. Just in the spirit of the thread :P (tbh only the man on your avatar could come up with this :P )

  17. #137
    Someone exploited in a video game! THE HUMANITY!

  18. #138
    Thanks for giving this visibility. I noticed Garajals kills spiked up from 51 -> 80 these past 18 hours, so I figure word's getting out. It's a really bad exploit and I hope the kills are removed and 8 day suspensions granted.

  19. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Thanks for giving this visibility. I noticed Garajals kills spiked up from 51 -> 80 these past 18 hours, so I figure word's getting out. It's a really bad exploit and I hope the kills are removed and 8 day suspensions granted.
    Alot of those are also legit. Think about how much time has been spent on them as well, so it isn't surprising to see them spike up.

    Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.
    Forthright Website - Blog coming soon.

  20. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    Alot of those are also legit. Think about how much time has been spent on them as well, so it isn't surprising to see them spike up.
    im sure a lot are but there is a lot of evidence saying this one wasnt and they wont even post a screenshot of the boss in the right spot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •