Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajidon View Post
    Also, another question... Last night I was playing around with Harvest Life.. I would use it the very moment the sparks would spawn(while targeting the boss), and could hit every spark. We were still able to easily kill 6 sparks with me doing this. Do you guys think its a good idea to do that? Would it be overall better DPS for me just to single target the spark with a SB:SS?

Another cool thing about Harvest Life is at the end of phase 2 when we round all the adds up, gives some nice multitarget easymode instant DPS.

What do you guys think about this?

Thanks.
    I think in p2 it does not really matter if sparks are getting killed anyway.
    But I really like the idea about using Harvest on adds at the end of p3. Is it doing noticable damage?

The damage seems to be pretty good overall, I mean what is our alternative as afflication? SoC? I've tried that but really haven't been able to compare the 2. SoC can be kind of a pain though since you are avoiding the crap on the ground. With HL you can run, channel for a few ticks and then move if you need, and it's really easy to get nearly all of the adds if you have good positioning.