Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    -Spine of Garrosh
    -Madness of Garrosh

Good shout on the gauntlet bit too btw, I can totally see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgetroll View Post
    In all honesty, I would squeal with joy if something like this happened. Have the players run into an open area and we hear someone yell "ENOUGH! The warchief has promised me my revenge!!!" and have a boss battle begin with Gamon.

OR, have him be a sinestra like encounter that you can only fight if you beat Garrosh in Heroic difficulty.
    Gamon as a HM only extra boss is a fucking awesome idea.

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-10-15 at 10:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

say what???? Gamon would probably like nothing better than to see Orgrimmar burnt to the ground for the endless spirit walks from the grave he's had to endure from horde players. if anything, Gamon is probably secretly working with the alliance and will be the guy to open the gates at night for the main force.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rnbwtrout View Post
    say what???? Gamon would probably like nothing better than to see Orgrimmar burnt to the ground for the endless spirit walks from the grave he's had to endure from horde players. if anything, Gamon is probably secretly working with the alliance and will be the guy to open the gates at night for the main force.
    Then he'd be mad as hell if a raid wiped out all the other threats to Orgrimmar, and spoiling for the fight to end all fights!

You know it makes sense!

10+ Year Old Account
    Moar gamon.

Ukos Bloodwhisper the lvl 90 elite that stands outside of the transmog building.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=62194#comments

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh and his Fel Magic goes all Smith and makes a thousand copies of himself.
    Currently Procrastinating