What is the boss in Mogushan Vaults that is a dps check?

Nothing much, just wondering what was the boss I heard that had a huge dps requirement?

garajal is a very hefty dps check in 25man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Elegon and Gara'jal the Spiritbinder are both considered dps check for entry level gear.

Both Garajal and Elegon are DPS checks, although I think that Elegon is a much harsher dps/execution check than Garajal.

Deleted
    Gara'jal was a bit of a DPS check but once we got past individual mistakes and overall tactics he went down okay. Elegon is really putting a strain on us though.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Both Garajal and Elegon are DPS checks, although I think that Elegon is a much harsher dps/execution check than Garajal.
    Is this from normal or heroic point of view? Gara'jal was really tight already on heroic, can't imagine Elegon being much harder on that part.

Deleted
    Elegon is more brutal when it comes to execution.

Elegon by far. Garajal was a bit iffy for us at first but after a few tries and getting the tacs right we managed it 2nd raid night with about 15 secs on enrage. Elegon however is really putting a strain on us and quite simply as of last night we were still short.
    Hoping for more progress on tues
    Keeping everyone happy is impossible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Gara'jal is a much tighter DPS check than Elegon on heroic. On normal the opposite is true however.