Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Should I call law enforcement?

Continuing off a closed thread from before. I recently re-transferred to Tichondrius, and amazingly, this guy is still stalking me, but it sounds way worse this time.
    ---: where the fuck is my 9k gold
    Salandrin: I don't owe you anything according to Blizzard, so sorry. You're also really stupid.
    ---: Lmao you fucked with the wrong person kid. I am a Government agent, and will make it my duty to find you, and your whole family. I will rape your mother before your eyes, and skin her like a pig before feedin you it. You best get ready boy, YEEEHAW.

Should I call law enforcement?

10+ Year Old Account
    If the person doesn't know who you are IRL then report them to Blizzard and get a name change. BAM! They can no longer find you.

Deleted
    Yes, you should.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should first contact Blizzard by phone not in-game they can help you alot more, If they make impact to your life than I think you should Law Enforcement until than just call Blizzard by phone explain your situation to them & they will be able to help.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Salandrin is a known troll, please dont feed it.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-15 at 01:17 PM.

Did you already reported this person to Blizzard? This is the first thing you should do. Whether you should go to police or not is your decision. Most likely, the guy is just an harmless idiot.

Deleted
    you should rather send a ticket to blizzard, calling law enforcement would only make people laugh at you.

10+ Year Old Account
    As soon as you respond with another insult, you lower yourself to their level. I don't approve of the other persons actions but as soon as you do that you feed the fire. Going by your post history I wouldn't be surprised to hear you incited the argument and world war 3 at the same time. I don't really care what you do but I noticed this was a Salandrin thread and thought "He probably had it coming"
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

First call your mom to warn her, then make a ticket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

There's no posting names on MMO C right?

Every single time this person sends a threatening/abusive message to you, report it to Blizzard. Either via the in-game ticket system or calling them. Every single time. This then allows them to build a case against the person, to ensure it is not some 'one off' event or a quote taken out of context, or whatever. While this is happening, you NEVER reply to them. Never say anything whatsoever. Put the character on ignore, along with any other characters they may whisper you on.

Keep reporting, and Blizzard will get a foolproof case against the person, thus be able to ban them without any issues. But they can't do it without evidence that you give them.

Blizzard will also liase with law enforcement if this stuff gets REALLY out of hand.

Finally, while what this person is doing is utterly horrible and is never justifiable, I find it interesting that you say 'I don't owe you anything according to Blizzard'. Did you scam this person? If you did, I hope this teaches you that it's not really a good idea to scam... There's some nasty people out there who can get rather angry at you.

Deleted
    Lol, report him for harassment, at least.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    if hes trolling you why not troll him? call the cops report him to the president that hes workers are harassing you? fair equivalent exchange dont you agree? Kids whispering me telling me how to gem and forge my gear on my resto druid telling me to get rid of my 21% haste put it all into mastery when i told him 20 times im a raid healer not tank healer. Then he ends up nerd raging so i reported him to blizz and a satisfied ban he got.

10+ Year Old Account
    Report him, put him on ignore. If he makes other characters to contact you with, report him and put him on ignore. If you get tired of /ignore, just laugh to yourself, shrug and don't reply. It's what I do to trolls.

Tickets and ignoring.

And now I'll ignore the existence of this thread, because I can't see a reason why it should be here at all as - if anywhere - it belongs to the official forums.

Man my eyes just stopped watering. Have you guys read his post history?

Quote Originally Posted by h44mm00 View Post
    If the person doesn't know who you are IRL then report them to Blizzard and get a name change. BAM! They can no longer find you.
    that wont work if they have you on their friends list

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    You should first contact Blizzard by phone not in-game, because it takes almost a week before they bother to answer, If they make impact to your life than I think you should Law Enforcement until than just call Blizzard by phone explain your situation to them & they will be able to help.
    ^^^^^
    Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Most people won't even bother to read his entire 1st post or anyone elses posts, never mind his previous posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj
    your a Gnome, how the heck does it feel to suck that badly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtacle
    Gnomes are awesome, and piss people off, how does it feel to die to a tiny pink puffball?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Salandrin is a known troll, please dont feed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Now now guys, Salandrin is honestly concerned for his personal wellbeing.
    We should give him honest and unique advice regarding this serious matter.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that you're taking this guy seriously, is making me crack up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water