unstealthing bugg? is it windsong proccing?

for some reason i keep randomly unstealthing what is this crap?

I've had that happening aswell. Not sure why.

Is it by any chance in Dread wastes? One of the klaxxi buffs seem to get you out of stealth when it procces.

its everywhere its happening to me in bgs and getting me killed

I've had this a few times as well, attributed it to some random AoE that I've missed.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Specced Subterfuge? Many rogues have reported Subterfuge being bugged and randomly destealthing you.

i get out of stealth cos of procs
    cos of some zones just stay or be somewhere gets me out , everything is getting me out of it tbh , damn annoying :|

Quote Originally Posted by Skulldouggery View Post
    Specced Subterfuge? Many rogues have reported Subterfuge being bugged and randomly destealthing you.
    This.

Do something whilst in stealth that wouldn't normally de-stealth you (poisons, sprint, etc.) whilst spec'ing Subterfuge and you'll be dropped out after the 3 seconds that said talent provides.

When my wind song procs off a bleed or poison tick
    My stealth drops
    When an Agreesive pet walks past me. It auto attacks me out of stealth.
    Every jerk and their brother has some sort of AoE CC. Those consistantly break me out of stealth.

You know what class doesn't need to worry about stealth?
    My warrior.

When my wind song procs off a bleed or poison tick
    My stealth drops
    This has to be it then.

What I want to know is, how do I get back to the "everything" tab of the combat log? Like, the raw feed that addons see that we used to have a tab for. Because I'll just get knocked out, and check my combat log, and see NOTHING. Hell, yesterday a mage attacked me doing dailies- he landed, had his pet nova me, and started casting. I sprint/cloaked/vanished away, and jumped off a nice cliff, then hugged the wall while some dumb warrior and DK started trying to aoe. No problems there, I swam away but...

When stuff like this happens, I normally just write the names down in my Big Book O' Bitches, and gank them mercilessly later when they are alone. But- my combat log had NOTHING in it. Hell, even the water elemental nova was just "Water Elemental does blah" instead of "So-and-so's water elemental..."

What the hell is going on with our combat log being crap? Is there some way to log the real thing still?

Quote Originally Posted by Verain View Post
    This has to be it then.

What I want to know is, how do I get back to the "everything" tab of the combat log? Like, the raw feed that addons see that we used to have a tab for. Because I'll just get knocked out, and check my combat log, and see NOTHING. Hell, yesterday a mage attacked me doing dailies- he landed, had his pet nova me, and started casting. I sprint/cloaked/vanished away, and jumped off a nice cliff, then hugged the wall while some dumb warrior and DK started trying to aoe. No problems there, I swam away but...

When stuff like this happens, I normally just write the names down in my Big Book O' Bitches, and gank them mercilessly later when they are alone. But- my combat log had NOTHING in it. Hell, even the water elemental nova was just "Water Elemental does blah" instead of "So-and-so's water elemental..."

What the hell is going on with our combat log being crap? Is there some way to log the real thing still?
    Right click the combat tab and enable all the stuff that got turned off in 5.1