Page 1 of 17
... LastLast
    Deleted

Would you pay to get Alani?

Hey,

so i ask simple thing: Would u pay and how much if someone sold you an Alani mount? I know its an rare spawn and i know it needs 10 Crystals, but ive heard that u can ML and give it to player who wants to buy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd certainly sell my Alani kill if I got 10 crystals but seeing I haven't gotten even one yet and I am almost Revered with Golden Lotus I doubt I'd ever get 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted
    Id sell it if i had the crystals, i do have 6 Skyshards at the moment, and i haven't actually "farmed" for them, skipped a few dailys now and then with Lotus and i am 2k / 21k with Lotus.

If id sell it, it would go for 100-150k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    No, I would offer to sell it though and I doubt the cheap asses on my server would pay

Quote Originally Posted by Luminalol View Post
    If id sell it, it would go for 100-150k.
    That would be a bargain. I believe it would sell for much higher than 150k. If I were to sell it, which I would not, I would start at 500k and slowly move backwards from there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dinobatbird View Post
    That would be a bargain. I believe it would sell for much higher than 150k. If I were to sell it, which I would not, I would start at 500k and slowly move backwards from there.
    you arent good with prices, huh? this isnt ashes of alar or something unique ^^

I've seen people selling this mount on my server for 200k-300k. No it's not "rare" per say but farming those damn crystals is a pain. I'm about a week from GL exalted, been doing dailies there every day. And I Haven't seen a single crystal/shard.

Meh, too much of a bother for a mount, I'll skip that one if I must. Would never pay for it since it would be damn expensive no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowflay View Post
    It actually is, the skyshards are just as rare as the Ashes so...

Like Ashes is oh so unique now...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

This mount would sell for 500-750k at least. Easily. If I had the rep and the gold, I would think about buying it.

Deleted
    There's a few botters on my realm selling it for 40-50k

Deleted
    The ML exploit is a scam! They make you give them X amount of gold before Alani is downed, you'll get ML and groupleader and everything seems fine, but only the one who initiate the fight with the skycrystal can actually loot the mount.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowflay View Post
    I don't think 500k is too far off, at least at first. Why would anyone try to sell this mount for a little more than the cost of the most expensive ground mount in the game? What exactly is your definition of unique?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    It actually is, the skyshards are just as rare as the Ashes so...

Like Ashes is oh so unique now...
    something you kill once a week(kael) versus something you kill once every 10-20 seconds? "so..."

i'd sell for 350k or so, it is early in the xpack yet some people would pay premiums to be one of the snowflakes on the server for a few months.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    tbh they should make the mount BoP as there's tons of bots farming this mount and selling it. Besides, everyone is able to get it so I'd never pay for it. There is nothing unique about this mount the way Blizz made it available.

10+ Year Old Account
    The shards aren't THAT rare. Doing GL dailies last night 3 dropped while grouped up. I only won 2 of them, but I've only seen Ashes drop 1 or 2 times since BC has been released. To say they are that rare is insane.
    Last edited by Drfireburns; 2012-10-15 at 05:27 PM.

I actually nearly paid for it a couple days ago. But considering I've barely hit honored with August Celestials (exalted required to learn the mount), that gives me a bit of time to farm my own skyshards. If I hit exalted and still don't have anywhere near the 10 skyshards needed, I would definitely pay for it though. It's sexy as hell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerofpope View Post
    The shards aren't THAT rare. Doing GL dailies last night 3 dropped while grouped up. I only won 2 of them, but I've only seen Ashes drop 1 or 2 times since BC has been released. To say they are that rare is insane.
    I've seen ashes 7 times, I've had 1 shard in almost 8000 mob kills. Experiences may vary.

Deleted
    No. I farmed all 10 crystals fairly fast... It's sitting in my bags now though because I need Celestial Rep -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    I've seen ashes 7 times, I've had 1 shard in almost 8000 mob kills. Experiences may vary.
    While this may be true, I feel farming shards would be less of a pain than running TK once a week or depending how many alts you have.