Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Would never buy this, I don't even like the look of the "MoP mount models"

Nope, I'd rather farm it myself than spend gold on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Nope, I'd rather farm it myself than spend gold on it.
    It was very lucrative to farm it in the beginning of mop, Guo Lai Cache keys having 25% on Inscription scrolls and imperial silk but now its a big money loss

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    lolno. Just no.
    I would say the drop chance of the skyshards are alot lower than ashes of a'lar tbh. But you can farm them constantly You can only kill kael once a week per char.

Deleted
    I'm exalted with Golden Lotus and haven't seen a single shard drop yet, would sell it tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Traded my second Sky Crystal for a magic rooster egg.

Exalted Shado-Pan is my favorite from the expansion so far. If I had money to blow I might but I really love the black dragon.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont have the expasion so w/e I was still able to level my monk to 85 since there were 2 10day trials given

Deleted
    I'd pay for it, I am farming for it atm, only have 3/10 shards just a question though, how is it possible to sell this mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evisiling View Post
    I'd pay for it, I am farming for it atm, only have 3/10 shards just a question though, how is it possible to sell this mount?
    Someone who has farmed a skycrystal invites you into a group after you pay them, then brings you with them to kill Alani, and gives you the mount when she's killed.

Anyway, I already have the mount, so no, I wouldn't pay for it.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    It's exactly the same model and color as the Glory of Pandaria one, not even worth it to pay 1 copper.
    The glory mount doesnt have the same model effects, namely the lightning. That's mainly why I want this mount cause it looks badass, if it was the same I'd just settle for the glory mount.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Nah, I don't really like the mount's look anyway that much. Still hunting that heavenly cloud serpent that the Sha drops, that thing is just... MIND BLOWN!

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I'm exalted with Golden Lotus and haven't seen a single shard drop yet, would sell it tho.
    Got my first the day before I turned exalted, though I can't say I've gone out of my way to kill more mobs than I've had to for my dailyquests.
    Would never pay for it though, and some guy on my server's been spamming general chat for a few days about selling his for 80k so guess I'm not alone in not wanting to pay for it.
    Last edited by Caelia; 2012-12-16 at 09:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't pay for Alani, i don't even use the storm serpent mounts I already have. But if/when I get ten of those damn shards, I am definately hopping on Trade Chat to find some fool willing to throw away a couple hundred thousand gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Kane49 View Post
    Every level 90 mob can drop them.
    Wrong. Only vale mobs drop them, even then there are different drop rates per mob.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    It's already being sold on my server for 50k

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7199914026

Deleted
    Yeah definitely, takes bloody ages to farm on your own.

10+ Year Old Account
    bought it for 35.000 gold

10+ Year Old Account
    No, never. And I wouldn't sell it either. I have the shards, but not the rep to use the mount. So I'll hold on to them till one day... that I wont slack..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

No, i would not.