Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XanaduNL View Post
    OP asked for peaceful. (hence no gun-to-head options were offered either)
    Gun-to-head option could actually result in quite a bit of suffering. As for peacefulness, that is entirely up to how you want to act when you’re about to die, not the method of death.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooboy View Post
    Yer because until this thread there was nothing on the internet about how to kill yourself....

OT : Helium
    so if you give an idea here and a week later you hear someone killed him or herself exactly that way, you would not give a shit?|
    Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by XanaduNL View Post
    Don't be such pussies. Maybe OP is just curious.
    I'm no expert, but probably chemically (death row) or slashing wrists in a warm bath.
    My god that sounds painful...I'd rather take a bullet to the head...personally I'd stick it right at my eye: Straight shot to the brain

Jump off a building.

Oh, what's the thread about again?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

You want death with no pain, get someone to shoot you in the head. You won't feel a thing.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by juress View Post
    This should be probably locked, since it could serve as a potential guide for ppl with suicidal tendencies.

Stupid thread is stupid.
    Dont think so!
    The most painless death is to die because of old age in a sleep

Deleted
    Can the OP please respond as soon as possible since I fear for his life.

Thank you in advance

Deleted
    There's a difference between asking about the most painless way to die and the most painless way to commit suicide. The OP asked the former, and it is a completely acceptable question.

Do not post just to call out people's post history, as it has nothing to do with the subject, and do not post just to call someone a troll.

If you think someone is trolling, use the report post feature and move on, then the mod team will decide whether or not someone is trolling, it is not your job to call that out.

Closing this as it has been derailed completely.