Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What's the most painless death?

What do you think is the most painless, and peaceful way of dying? This is in contrast to a excruciating death.

This should be probably locked, since it could serve as a potential guide for ppl with suicidal tendencies.

Stupid thread is stupid.

Deleted
    The fact you ask this is concerning, please lock this thread and a mod take care of this.

It's a bit disturbing that you asked.

Edit: Yep. I just checked your post history, and it's definitely disturbing since you made or posted in a thread about being depressed quite a number of times. You should seek proper professional help from someone like a counselor or psychologist if you're feeling depressed to the point of having these thoughts. Suicide isn't the answer. I'm just connecting the dots here.
    Last edited by muto; 2012-10-15 at 01:23 PM.

Deleted
    You're still here? I thought you left us.

Huh? There was a thread a while ago asking what was the worst death that was allowed. This is no different.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny, check out the home page, random thread about painless death, meh why not, I had a funny feeling I would see Salandrin's name at the top >.>

Always trolololing somewhere >.>

Didnt you just make a thread about being depressed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmm, possably in your sleep, to name one, it's the only one I can think of right now
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Natural death from old age in your sleep sounds pretty painless and peaceful.

Don't be such pussies. Maybe OP is just curious.
    I'm no expert, but probably chemically (death row) or slashing wrists in a warm bath.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Mmm, possably in your sleep, to name one, it's the only one I can think of right now
    I'll agree there. Death by sleep is probably the best way to go. It's how my grandfather died 3 years ago, at the age of 98. Healthy as a horse, no medications like most people his age, no walking stick, only used his glasses to read his newspaper, and 1 day my dad calls me up and he's like "Son...Grandpa didn't wake up this morning". Strangely enough I felt no sadness, guilt, or remorse. It was like mother Nature had decided to take its path...a man living just under a century, one day simply not waking up.

Another thing I can think about, is injecting an empty syringe to your bloodstream. The Oxygen bubble will simply reach your heart, and burst, causing your heart to stop (or something along those lines). I think that's pretty painless too.

Off-topic: Why the bashing? The way I see it he just asked a simple question expecting simple answers...

10+ Year Old Account
    Being crushed to a pulp by a very large, very massive object which has a flat lower surface moving very quickly toward you and completely crushes you near instantaneously between itself and the ground/floor that is solid enough to not give way under the pressure of you being so thoroughly and so quickly crushed. There would be absolutely no chance of you remaining alive after the instant of the event that you could suffer and the event that kills you itself would be very, very short. Something like the coyote being instantaneously crushed by the massive ACME weight after it fails to crush the roadrunner (except you actually die).
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Deleted
    Can we stop giving ideas, tips or idea's here? thank you, mod anywhere? lets just report this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    Being crushed to a pulp by a very large, very massive object which has a flat lower surface moving very quickly toward you and completely crushes you near instantaneously between itself and the ground/floor that is solid enough to not give way under the pressure of you being so thoroughly and so quickly crushed. There would be absolutely no chance of you remaining alive after the instant of the event that you could suffer and the event that kills you itself would be very, very short. Something like the coyote being instantaneously crushed by the massive ACME weight after it fails to crush the roadrunner (except you actually die).
    OP asked for peaceful. (hence no gun-to-head options were offered either)

Natural death of age in your sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Didnt you just make a thread about being depressed?
    Haha, I know right?

Oh well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalinos View Post
    Off-topic: Why the bashing? The way I see it he just asked a simple question expecting simple answers...
    Look at his post history and the threads he made.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Huh? There was a thread a while ago asking what was the worst death that was allowed. This is no different.
    There is a BIG differencem if you cant see it, grow up.
    If someone asks you what the most painless death is, you can come to the conclusion that he plans commiting suicide.
    While the other way round it is very unlikeley.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by juress View Post
    This should be probably locked, since it could serve as a potential guide for ppl with suicidal tendencies.

Stupid thread is stupid.
    Yer because until this thread there was nothing on the internet about how to kill yourself....

OT : Helium