Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I would recommend insanity to anyone. In fact some people from work entered a biggest loser weight competition and asked to join me in my daily insanity workout. One of the guys was 5'6 and weighted 203 pounds, 5 weeks in he is now 170 and he has done it the right way, no crash dieting etc. We mix in 4 days of insanity with 2 days of p90x weight lifting and a rest day each week. Basically the best of both worlds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jobbly View Post
    2 days of p90x weight lifting
    What in the world is P90X Weight-lifting?

Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    What in the world is P90X Weight-lifting?
    Weight lifting for people who are scared of heavy weights.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jbhasban View Post
    Weight lifting for people who are scared of heavy weights.
    There's nothing to be scared of. You lift what you can lift, if you can't lift it - set it as your goal until you can

I really wanna give this a shot as well. Have it, just haven't had the motivation to get into it. Now that winter is coming (work out time) I'm feeling like this will be my routine.

It's gonna hurt so good I know it, ahh i hate/love it!
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    There's nothing to be scared of. You lift what you can lift, if you can't lift it - set it as your goal until you can
    Scared of being judged by people at the gym.

Deleted
    The most important thing is going to the gym, whatever others might think

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I really wanna give this a shot as well. Have it, just haven't had the motivation to get into it. Now that winter is coming (work out time) I'm feeling like this will be my routine.

It's gonna hurt so good I know it, ahh i hate/love it!
    This. I do it for that feeling. I love to hate that pain because it means something good in the end. Especially Max recovery days.. I live for that.

I'm quote intrigued by this workout. Is it just essentially interval training? I heard the program doesn't require any weights so that's a bonus. Then again any form of interval training is going to get results. It really does separate the men from the boys.

I am starting Insanity today, and I cannot wait.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    To prevent confusion over whether you’re playing a card game or returning to town, the Hearthstone will now be called a Homerock.