Poll: Which

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Do you do your dailies everyday?

Mostly here I do however from time to time get bored and say ''I'll do it tomorrow'' Now your self?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Used to, but when i got to 90 on my second toon i stopped, exalted with cloud serpents and tillers anyway, only other faction im interested in is anglers, could care less about the rest.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got my main to start with Shado-Pan, day after i just said "fuck it, ill get rest of gear from raids"
    Ill be forced to get do em later on with my "achie char" for exalted/mounts etc, but that i wont do for another month or so
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I tell myself. "Oh yeah, do your dailies!" then before I know it the night is over and I didn't do one. Dailies suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only doing Tillers and Golden Lotus everyday besides weekends. Don't care about the rest.

The "necessary" dailies, ie golden lotus and tillers yes, on the verge of unlocking shado-pan and AC as well so that will keep me busy for a while, my ultimate goal is to be able to kill alani and get the mount, which requires both OotCS and AC at exalted. Will "get around" to doing the others some time, I'll do klaxxi when i can be bothered, I really want that scorpion mount.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

15+ Year Old Account
    Doing all of them because I want all the mounts (in all possible colors)!

10+ Year Old Account
    i'll do em later on.. havent botherd getting started with them yet, i do em when i'll feel nlike it =P

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been ignoring cloud serpents and anglers.

Now that I am done with Tillers I will be starting the cloud serpents

Other then missing 2 days of Celestials cause I completely spaced I have done all the other factions every day that I have had them.

I do most of my dailies, daily...but if I really don't feel it, I don't do it. I just level an alt or do scenarios or something else instead.

Deleted
    Often...
    I do tillers/anglers everyday with either Klaxxi or Golden Lotus.

I do the cloud serpent ones like once a week when I have time and nothing else to do in-game... I'm a druid so I'm not really interested in mounts.

Deleted
    Currently I try to. Doing the Tillers for more space and the Cloud Serpent as often as possible, putting in the Golden Lotus Dailies when I have nothing to do. I wouldn't drop anything more interesting (in and outside of the game) to do dailies but since I am 90, I have the time to do it, most days.

Deleted
    Everyday, until i have what i want (valor epics etc.).

Deleted
    Yes, most of them I do everyday, but sometimes when I'm tired I skip Klaxxi and Anglers dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm doing most of them. after i reached revered with GL i stopped with them for the time being as there are just too much dailies (dont have much time^^)

For now I'm doing Cloud serpent / Tillers / Golden Lotus with the first one almost exalted. I will probably start on Anglers then.

I enjoy doing them, takes my mind of work.

I do it everyday but I started on a couple factions late (~3 days after 90) so I'm making up for lost time. Also, stopping after Exalted as well.

I have always done dailies, going on maybe for five years now. Whats the big deal, you do them or you don't.

Deleted
    Hate em, never do em

Have not touched Anglers at all (did a few of their initial quests in Dread Wastes), do Klaxxi every day (don't need anymore since I hit revered, just helping a friend out), do Golden Lotus when I'm bored (once every other day or so), have not touched Cloud Serpents at all, and only do The Tillers "plant this today" quest.

Might end up having to do Golden Lotus for Shado-Pan helmets at the rate my guild is going though...

I kind of want that waterstrider mount though... but dailies are not appealing to me right now (so many...), so I'll probably get it in like 5.2 or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    Back in Molten Core in Vanilla, about 20 people up and the rest still being ressed. Cidet, our rogue, goes in stealth and moves up to Ragnaros. About 5 seconds later, Ragnaros aggroes and starts killing all of us again. Everyone is pissed and I whisper Cidet "wtf happened?!". All he replies me is...

"Target has no pockets"