Deleted

ElvUI buffs / debuffs @ target and raidframes issues

Hey forum,

I'm still using ElvUI, but I cannot seem to figure out how to make it display buffs (such as mounts on friendly targets) on my target, nor debuffs in my raidframe. I know alot of people have had this issue and I would really like to have it fixed, seeing as if I can't get it fixed, I'll have to stop using it and find something else.

Deleted
    /ec > Unitframe > Target Frame, then towards the right there is a drop down menu that should be on 'health'. Just change this to buff, edit them and then debuffs and edit them. At the minute, I've only gotten it to show my debuffs / buffs and mount for some reason.

Deleted
    Thanks Kegss, but this is the problem. I have all of that (ALL OF IT) on. NOTHING shows.

Deleted
    Hmm, have you didn't see this before, rofl. But there is also a menu on the left called 'Buff and Debuffs' maybe try to mess around with that.

Do a reinstall (/elvui -> install) and choose "classic" when it asks for the buff/debuff settings. This changes it back to the old settings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Do a reinstall (/elvui -> install) and choose "classic" when it asks for the buff/debuff settings. This changes it back to the old settings.
    I did this, it fixed it. Thanks alot.