Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41
    High Overlord Marn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    165
    Karma is a waste of a ban...next time you're considering banning Karma, just AFK the ban turn. You will have effectively accomplished the same thing, because still no one will pick Karma.

  2. #42
    Pandaren Monk Kurdiern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA-LI-FORNIA GIRLS, I'M IRRESISTABLE!
    Posts
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    You're such a filthy liar

    /u/StylesClashv3
    "I can die anywhere, anytime, and I can kill myself in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my Clorox and rope,"

    I giggled. Ok I lied. Looks like I'm going to have to give you a big pink RES tag so I ALWAYS FIND YOU >_>

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    "I can die anywhere, anytime, and I can kill myself in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my Clorox and rope,"

    I giggled. Ok I lied. Looks like I'm going to have to give you a big pink RES tag so I ALWAYS FIND YOU >_>
    Oh god, I forgot I posted that D:

    and give me your reddit name so I can find you!
    Last edited by CM Punk; 2012-10-18 at 11:00 AM.

  4. #44
    Pandaren Monk Kurdiern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA-LI-FORNIA GIRLS, I'M IRRESISTABLE!
    Posts
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Oh god, I forgot I posted that D:

    and give me your reddit name so I can find you!
    I_Ruv_Kpop

    I think it was your SGJ flair that threw me off lol

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    I_Ruv_Kpop

    I think it was your SGJ flair that threw me off lol
    Last time I changed it, you shouted at me

  6. #46
    Pandaren Monk Kurdiern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA-LI-FORNIA GIRLS, I'M IRRESISTABLE!
    Posts
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Last time I changed it, you shouted at me
    I did? Woops >_>. I remember you changed your flair to GP and I swapped mine to Akali.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    I did? Woops >_>. I remember you changed your flair to GP and I swapped mine to Akali.
    You made me change it to GP! I changed it to Irelia or something l0l

  8. #48
    Pandaren Monk Kurdiern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA-LI-FORNIA GIRLS, I'M IRRESISTABLE!
    Posts
    1,849
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    You made me change it to GP! I changed it to Irelia or something l0l
    Oh right! I swapped to Akali then from Ahri. It's ok though, you've got a massive pink tag. YOU CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT NOW!

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Oh right! I swapped to Akali then from Ahri. It's ok though, you've got a massive pink tag. YOU CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT NOW!
    You have a big pink tag as well ;D

  10. #50
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,933
    Um, not that I want to rain on the parade of old pals, but... Private messages please? :<
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  11. #51

  12. #52
    I am Murloc! Grading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Myouren Temple
    Posts
    5,355
    This thread is now officially Styles and Kurdiern's Talkshow Thread.

  13. #53
    Naw no more derailing! I promise!

  14. #54
    Moderator Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    This thread is now officially Styles and Kurdiern's Talkshow Thread.
    Tonight, we discuss why Draven is officially the best champion.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Tonight, we discuss why Draven is officially the best champion.
    Welcome, to the LEEEEEAGUE OF DRAVEN


  16. #56
    Moderator Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,269
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Welcome, to the LEEEEEAGUE OF DRAVEN

    [video=youtube;GA85IsVR6Zo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA85IsVR6Zo[video]
    That seems about right.

  17. #57
    Epic! personn5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US, Mississippi
    Posts
    1,746
    Quote Originally Posted by Marn View Post
    Karma is a waste of a ban...next time you're considering banning Karma, just AFK the ban turn. You will have effectively accomplished the same thing, because still no one will pick Karma.
    I wish that was true with one of my friends, he bought karma, and in one game he went finally 10/5, I believe.
    Apparently that means karma is completely viable and should be played more.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I wish that was true with one of my friends, he bought karma, and in one game he went finally 10/5, I believe.
    Apparently that means karma is completely viable and should be played more.
    Do you do the same as me? Ban out friends champions because they think they're good with them?

  19. #59
    Epic! personn5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US, Mississippi
    Posts
    1,746
    I don't ban karma, someone else in my group does. I've never been the one to do the banning.

  20. #60
    I had a friend go 2/16 as AP Kog'maw, who insisted to play it in ranked 5's. Wasn't happening.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •