Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    MM hunter not even on the charts lol
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Quote Originally Posted by Vvulf View Post
    Yes, I noticed it a few days ago. People walking right through traps that have been on the ground for 2 seconds already. No, I'm not including DKs with AMS up or bubble/freedom'ed paladins. Characters with no reason to have avoided the trap are just walking right through.

BM burst might have needed a nerf, but sustained damage is absolute crap. Survival isn't really viable in arena (BGs it's fine) although it's the only spec that can now benefit from Entrapment (which tbh, all hunters need to be effective in pvp). MM pvp - lol.

Hunters have one glass cannon spec for arena, and as people get used to dealing with the burst, you'll see the ratings numbers for hunters overall drop. Sure, some really good hunters will still manage to get good ratings, but honestly Hunter isn't a very strong pvp class atm (now that spirit mend was nerfed by 75%).

Check out Swifty's latest burst video before complaining that BM Hunter burst is OP (nerf hunter's my a$$, nerf Resto Druid, lol):

FYI. I found the song in the background. If anyone was interested:
    The Drift
    by Blackmill
    on Miracle

I thought it was a great song.

That vid is just so utterly wrong. In a competitive PvP environment BM burst is by far and undeniably the highest and near impossible to stop with being usable twice with no limiting factors.

A warrior's burst is a shit ton easier to stop though still also OP.

But yea, hunter mechanics need changing. BM having CC breaks on a one minute cd (beastial wrath) as well as an extra stun compared to anything MM and SV have really leaves the other two specs in the dust.

For traps, I see no reason why ice arrow isn't in the game. Explosive trap, frost trap and snake trap are fine. Ice trap isn't. It NEEDS to be a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Honest question: why do you need straps to shrug 225?

Deleted
    I scattershot someone for the full duration while laying a trap while going away, he walked over it. Lol.

Im not BM, promise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by likinggames View Post
    Honest question: why do you need straps to shrug 225?
    I doubt many will get that one.
    I don't use straps myself, but really need chalk for shrugs.