Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    No one cares. Grats on your trivial 6/6 R number 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    He calls himself Dysprosium but I bet he didn't know that at room temperature, it is not magnetic but if you dip it in liquid nitrogen to cool it down, it becomes magnetic

Due to that fact (which you likely didn't know) I demand a name change, on behalf of all us chemists. It's our Periodic Table, don't use an abuse or I'll Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium - Yttrium Oxygen Uranium - Uranium Phosphorous.
    FUCP YOU UP? I understand that Potassiums periodic letter is K but I would of gone with Krypton myself :P

OT: If you are trying to help other holy pallys, do so in a constructive way that isnt saying I'm the best, here is my proof, now worship me and I shall answer your questions. Makes you a pompus jerk. Gratz though, I guess?

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    No it's not. Nobody should have A and D bound to keyboard turn, because it's useless. Not rebinding it just shows inexperience.
    It does not show inexperience, it shows player preference. I use my keyboard and my mouse to turn, it just depends on what my mouse is currently doing at the moment. I have almost every ability on my hotbars bound to mouse buttons (Logitech G700) so it seems silly for my left hand to just sit idle. I'd say that using both keyboard and mouse shows more skill, right?
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

beeing on the same realm and faction makes me a sad panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Kael'thas and Kil'Jaeden are actually quite similar. For one, both names start with the letter K, which is short for...kuhraaaaazy. Second, both had a hard-on for the color red and blood-elf girls. Third, they both were defeated at the Sunwell. Lastly, they both hate people who make threads comparing things that are as different as bananas and grape drink.

This obviously isn't the case here. But its been my experince the more the healer cared about their HPS the worse they were as a healer

Healing is about team work, doing your part and helping kill the boss...

The only good thing about WoL for healers is to compare with other guilds running similiar comps,in similiar gear, on similiar progression to compare spell rotations and uptimes..

HPS is not the end all be all of healing, in fact most of the time I dont put too much weight into them beyond the obviously super low.

Um...its normal mode. Who cares about ranks in a normal mode fight? Hell, healer ranks are pointless anyway.

That is a lot of Eternal Flame, what the hell were you doing in the burn phase? Putting 1 HoPo EF on everybody after one holy radiance or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Yzyz View Post
    FUCP YOU UP? I understand that Potassiums periodic letter is K but I would of gone with Krypton myself :P

OT: If you are trying to help other holy pallys, do so in a constructive way that isnt saying I'm the best, here is my proof, now worship me and I shall answer your questions. Makes you a pompus jerk. Gratz though, I guess?
    but Krypton's symbol is Kr which would make absolutely no sense to anyone who would understand his joke and anyone who didn't get it still wouldn't get it.

Man poor guy got torn apart so hard hes afraid to respond to anyone.

I do agree that being rank 1 as a healer means your raid is not playing well and taking too much damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please keep any videos to the designated thread.

Closing.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!