tailoring and engineering in pvp

when it comes to the stat bonus, these two professions are very special compared with other professions.
    so what are the suitable professions for pvp?

- The thing about engineering gloves is that they don't stack with use trinkets. I would say engineering would still go very well with classes with shord cd cooldowns. I.e. frost dk pillar of frost ~1min cd, ww monks depending on how often brew fully stacked, demo locks when you have full embers, etc. Alternatively, you can go with the ranged pyro rocket ~45k dmg base not counting pvp power/resil.

- Tailoring is rng, but i personally like it

- Blacksmithing is hands-down the best pvp prof. You can choose which stats you want, and most of the time this is pvp power which no other prof provides.

- All other crafting profs are on the same boat, which give static primary stat bonuses. Jewelcrafting is not as flexible as it was in cata; so it's in this category as well.

- Herbalism is the dark horse pvp prof. The haste cd stacks with the on use trinket, which will enhance your burst.

so do you believe herbalism is better for druids and warlock?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoneimal View Post
    so do you believe herbalism is better for druids and warlock?
    I do not really know, I never had a max lvl druid/lock before. I personally use herbalism on a frostmage, because it lets me squeeze an extra cast in a deep freeze, compounded with icyveins/usetrinket.

I think constant pressure classes like afflock/moonkins would prefer a static int/pvppower bonus; but if you prefer the extra burst herbalism is a viable option.

The eng bonus works great with classes that have frequent burst cycles, and cycles that line up nicely with the cooldown timer. For example a sub rogue or frost mage. You can tie your glove usage in with every shadow dance or every other deep freeze and have that stat burst when it counts.

so destruction warlock is also such an example, isn't it?