Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm surprised no one mentioned alch. JC-Alch combo is very good. You can make your own primal diamonds; on my server it takes about 500 for the mats, and the cut gems sell for 900+. Not to mention the xmute procs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my realm the metas are still too attractive for levelling to be worthwhile, the raw diamond sells more than the cut version. Will hopefully change soon.

Deleted
    Aside from the money making. I thought that JC will be able to make epic trinkets at high lvl, is that true? For them selves that is

I've been making decent profit off the prospecting game. I'll buy like 500g of ore, prospect, sell the raw rares, create rings/necks with the trash greens and sell the proc blues I get for ~200g, then vendor the green necks/rings for ~8g cause idgaf about dealing with those. Oftentimes I'll come out 200% to 300% profit. It's pretty easy just a little tedious. I'm a noob JC, started with 4kg after hitting 90. Started this process, try to do a little every day, couple weeks in I'm at 11kg. I could probably step it up a notch and do more ore at a time.

Observations:
    -Meta's are oversaturated with no cd on primal xmutes, they should change this.
    -Wild Jades, Vermilion Onyx are selling really good right now as I think people have binged on Primo Ruby's first couple weeks to get the red recipes collected from research.
    -BoE blue proc necks/rings sell good
    -Selling raw rares as a 3x stack (at a slight discount), will sell faster than separately because people want to do the researchs.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't try to sell your cuts right now. Everyone is working on leveling proffs and the market is flooded pretty badly with people who are more than happy to sell at a pretty substantial loss. I suspect that in 2-3 weeks the gem market will balance out because most of the normal players will stop cutting gems, because all they really want are their jc only gems and the recipes to cut for guildies and what not.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    JC is actually the worst proffesion to make money so far in MoP on the server i have my toons. I can easly earn 5k+ on almost any other proffesion a day atm. Beside JC, my personal thought is that now when JC got the mount to make, many people have switched to JC and thought they could earn a fortune selling thoose fansy mounts. As mentioned before, if we wait some weeks maybe even months the regular player trying to earn some gold will loose their motivation and the marked will get balanced again.

I'm making a killing doing the ore shuffle and selling meta gems. Some metas aren't worth much, but often burning/revit/reverb/agile metas are going for 200-300 more than raws. Raws are also sometimes 100g more than mats, and I have an xmute spec'd alchemist. I'll DE the rings/necks sometimes or go for rare procs from green cuts. Lots of great options out there for green gems. Some cuts of blue quality (mainly orange ones like fierce, reckless, etc) sell for a decent profit, as not every JC has learned them yet. Some blue quality I cut and sell for approximately the raw cost anyway just to diversify and keep moving my inventory. I'd estimate profits at 15k a day with JC for me atm.