Poll: Garrosh is possessed by a Sha?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcor View Post
    The biggest speculation is that Garrosh is making fel-orcs under Orgrimmar.
    That would be actually quite nice.
    His father died to make sure the Orc race would be free, the son is selling them again. It would be the perfect reason for the Horde to crush him like the stupid monkey he is. No offense to the Hozen intended.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still going with my theory:

Garrosh finds some sort of artifact that allows him to take control over the Sha. However, he says that only the strong willed, ones that do not fall to doubt, fear, anger, or any of the other Sha-like emotions, can use it. Garrosh uses it to apparently summon a Sha to an Alliance city (Darnassus).

So Garrosh is strong-willed enough to control the Sha by himself? Fat chance!

My theory ever since Y'shaarj was revealed was that Y'shaarj was going to possess Garrosh to summon itself back to Azeroth. My theory now is that the Sha allow themselves to be controlled by Garrosh so they can slowly corrupt him and resummon Y'shaarj back.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

When I first made my account, I had had a choice between the Alliance and the Horde. Back then, I didn't think about it as about a choice between 2 good sides. Horde had the baddies for me. Horde had Orcs and Forsaken. Horde was reckless, ruthless, cunning and bloodthirsty. I chose Horde because of that.

And yet I see players complaining. What would you rather like? Second Alliance? Why should Horde even fight Alliance, when they should be the Best Friends Forever in your vision? What is the reason behind Battlegrounds - let's make a questlike where Anduin GodIhatethislittlecunt Wrynn makes a diplomatic meeting with Drek'Thar, apologises for all the actions and sends supplies for the cold region? Or Orcs simply deciding they don't really need that much lumber, and Night Elves rights to preserve Ashenvale flora is perfectly understandable?

Garrosh is a war leader. He does what is (usually) correct from military sense. He banished Vol'Jin, because keeping him in Orgrimmar could start a civil war. He bombarded Theramore because it was a possible military base of Alliance if they would ever attack Orgrimmar. Okay, his actions are sometimes reckless, or even stupid. But he is an ORC. That is how an Orc would act. I joined Horde, and Garrosh defines it.

Seriously, what would you rather have for a leader of HORDE? Vol'Jin, acting like a coward and lazy ass everytime he can? Sylvanas, the leader of the most abominable pile of respawning corpse ever (seriously, why aren't we raiding her?)? Or maybe a big comeback of Thrall, to shake hands with Varian, hug each other and go kayaking?

I know Blizzard is going to have fun turning the leader of the Horde into a lootbag. But at least I hope that in the upcoming scenarios we will be able to loot some stuff from Anduins dead body. I'm preparing my Gin-Ji Knife Set regardless.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who says he won't be corrupted needs to stand back and look at what is going on. Garrosh is walking the exact same road his daddy did, except with Sha blood instead of Demon blood.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Op.. seriously..

Every time I see a post like this, it confounds me how people seem to just purposely refuse to accept truth or facts put in front of them.

Garrosh Hellscream is a tyrant. He's a racist, bloodthirsty coward. He will say one moment its honorless to use a bomb to kill people with, and then do it himself. He's a monster.

Now, understand this. The sha do not make someone into a monster out of nothing, they are manifestations brought on by peoples own negative actions and thoughts. They can not manifest and grow in strength if there is nothing there to begin with.

Garrosh represents everything wrong with the horde right now, he is the reason the sha is manifesting across pandaria, he will be the bad guy we kill in the end because he is blind to his own hatreds and violence.

And I'm going to enjoy frying that bastard every single week I get to down him.

(BTW, Metzen said Garrosh will not be possessed by anything, no sha or demon possession, he will simply be the bad guy because of who he is and what he does)
    ^agree with this I do! but just like Handsome Jack in Borderlands 2, I can't wait to tbag Garrosh after this is over... Riko for warchief!
    The sims lies, don't trust them....

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    . He's a monster.
    Thats funny.

What exactly (If you can answer without spoiling the story line!) has turned Garrosh Hellscream into the monster we all hate now?
    Garrosh is not a monster. He has a very clear vision of the Horde, and the future of the orcs, and he gives very little thought to anyone who stands between him and that future. As he gets more powerful, and gets away with more, his vision becomes clearer. This has put him in conflict in the Alliance, and ultimately will cause problems within the Horde.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    When I first made my account, I had had a choice between the Alliance and the Horde. Back then, I didn't think about it as about a choice between 2 good sides. Horde had the baddies for me. Horde had Orcs and Forsaken. Horde was reckless, ruthless, cunning and bloodthirsty. I chose Horde because of that.

And yet I see players complaining. What would you rather like? Second Alliance? Why should Horde even fight Alliance, when they should be the Best Friends Forever in your vision? What is the reason behind Battlegrounds - let's make a questlike where Anduin GodIhatethislittlecunt Wrynn makes a diplomatic meeting with Drek'Thar, apologises for all the actions and sends supplies for the cold region? Or Orcs simply deciding they don't really need that much lumber, and Night Elves rights to preserve Ashenvale flora is perfectly understandable?

Garrosh is a war leader. He does what is (usually) correct from military sense. He banished Vol'Jin, because keeping him in Orgrimmar could start a civil war. He bombarded Theramore because it was a possible military base of Alliance if they would ever attack Orgrimmar. Okay, his actions are sometimes reckless, or even stupid. But he is an ORC. That is how an Orc would act. I joined Horde, and Garrosh defines it.

Seriously, what would you rather have for a leader of HORDE? Vol'Jin, acting like a coward and lazy ass everytime he can? Sylvanas, the leader of the most abominable pile of respawning corpse ever (seriously, why aren't we raiding her?)? Or maybe a big comeback of Thrall, to shake hands with Varian, hug each other and go kayaking?

I know Blizzard is going to have fun turning the leader of the Horde into a lootbag. But at least I hope that in the upcoming scenarios we will be able to loot some stuff from Anduins dead body. I'm preparing my Gin-Ji Knife Set regardless.
    Thrall's Horde wasn't "reckless, ruthless, cunning and bloodthirsty".
    The Old Horde was.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

10+ Year Old Account

you say a lot, but from what I gather you know little about the background of the horde, the orcs in general.

Now see, what I liked about the horde, when I began playing nearly 6 years ago, and reading all the wc books, background, lore and playing wc3, was how the orcs became a race that redeemed themselves spiritually and gained back there honor, not though mindless bloodshed or demonic possession.

The horde we had since wc3 was different, because despite whatever claim you try to make of believeing them to be the bad guys, fail to see how the orcs just wanted to be left alone by the alliance, to have there own land and home, to put there past behind them, which the alliance refused to do.

The horde are not bad guys, despite there current leader being the bad guy. And I don't play horde to be the bad guy, i play horde because they are pegged as the noble savages of warcraft.

---------- Post added 2012-10-15 at 11:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Thats funny.

What exactly (If you can answer without spoiling the story line!) has turned Garrosh Hellscream into the monster we all hate now?
    Garrosh is not a monster. He has a very clear vision of the Horde, and the future of the orcs, and he gives very little thought to anyone who stands between him and that future. As he gets more powerful, and gets away with more, his vision becomes clearer. This has put him in conflict in the Alliance, and ultimately will cause problems within the Horde.
    Wow. Way to put a fluff covered spin on things.

You can't accept Garrosh as the twisted, arrogant, tyrannical bigot he is, then that's your problem. But then you strike me as the sort of guy who if someone told you facts straight to your face, you'd try your best to twist them around to soften the blow for you. Am I right?
    #boycottchina

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    he will be the bad guy we kill in the end because he is blind to his own hatreds and violence.

And I'm going to enjoy frying that bastard every single week I get to down him.
    So you despise him for blind haterd and violence, yet you have the same attitude toward him...interesting.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malakath View Post
    ^agree with this I do! but just like Handsome Jack in Borderlands 2, I can't wait to tbag Garrosh after this is over... Riko for warchief!
    urm.. didn't something happen to Riko.. can't remember seeing him after the jade forest?

---------- Post added 2012-10-15 at 11:50 PM ----------

So you despise him for blind haterd and violence, yet you have the same attitude toward him...interesting.
    Haha, funny.

Its not blind hatred. I've dislike Garrosh from the get go, and unlike you can see the faults, and the obvious direction they have taken him in and for what reason. I've been saying for years now he was the worst thing to happen to the horde. Now it seems all that ahead.
    #boycottchina

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    Thrall's Horde wasn't "reckless, ruthless, cunning and bloodthirsty".
    The Old Horde was.
    and where did that get them?

Starving in a god-forsaken desert.

and where did that get them?

Starving in a god-forsaken desert.
    Nop.
    That gave them a new beginning, allies and a new home.

10+ Year Old Account
    no, he's alive, just he gets my vote for Warchief
    The sims lies, don't trust them....

It must burn you that we get to kill him end of mists for loot.
    Blizzard appears to be implying we don't actually kill him.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    Nop.
    That gave them a new beginning, allies and a new home.
    A home that is a piss-poor harsh-ass desert, thats so crappy they feel inclined to take from the Night Elves.

A home that is a piss-poor harsh-ass desert, thats so crappy they feel inclined to take from the Night Elves.
    Better than live as prisioners.
    At least there was hope of surviving. Garrosh could barely help himself in Outlands while Thrall was leading his people to freedom and to actually beat the Burning Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes me laugh, how you want the horde to be hard, rough, bloodthirstily savages who kill babies, but you complain because they live in a desert.

Also, your warchief poisoned the water supply in durotar, so making life even harder for them.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure Garrosh is going to be ganged up on. He is destroying the integrity of the Horde. This Horde was never designed to be a raging War machine. That is Not what Thrall had in mind. Thrall created this Horde simply to have a standing force to protect his people and those who would stand beside him. Thrall never wanted war. Garrosh's bloodlust has caused mistrust with Vol'jin, Baine, Sylvanas, and Lor'themar, not sure about the Goblin dude that no one cares about. Point is the concept of honor has been lost. It's all no rules and conquest in Garrosh's mind now. He killed Anduin and Cairne, no other leader would have made those choices. And you can say that he was not actually the one who killed Cairne all you want but i think he still would have even without the poison. We are talking about someone who is going to try and control the Sha for god sakes. He does'nt want to defeat fear and doubt and anger in his people. He literally wants to use it to kill his enemys. Jaina is purging Dalaran because of what he did at Theramore. Varian is going to hit the Horde harder than ever before because of Anduin's death. Lor'themar even says he is considering old Alliance's, could mean the Alliance or Sylvanas and him. Either way sounds like he wants to leave the Horde if Garrosh stays. The Horde and Alliance is said to be out to kill him by the end of the expansion for his crimes against both factions. Personally I hope Thrall returns and he and Varian tear Garrosh from Orgrimmar by force. With Thrall's contribution to the Deathwing crisis I think Varian will trust him now. Not to mention Thrall would be able to understand Varian's pain as Thrall has a child now.
    Last edited by Tayace; 2012-10-15 at 11:06 PM.

Garrosh always was racist, tyrant, bloodthirsty. Coward.
    AND he could be possessed by now too.

The contact with Pandaria, like the introduction quests in Jade Forest says "a living land, where your actions have consequences and can alter you" (not exactly in that words, i dont remember exactly), just "helps" Garrosh arising as a "villain".

And yet I see players complaining. What would you rather like? Second Alliance?
    I joined the Horde for pretty much the same reasons you did. However, there is a MASSIVE difference between Garroshs Horde, which only has blind arrogance and raging bloodthirst, at the detriment even to itself than what Thralls Horde was, which was the home of the rough around the edges outsiders. we were the ones who lived in old orgrimmar, few in numbers but the spirit of a warrior and the true Horde to combat the Alliance, not Nazi Germany Horde.

There is a huge HUGE difference between Carebear friendship and brokering relative peace between the two factions, which at the end of the day is what Thrall always wanted. I for one would never want true peace with the Alliance, but an uneasy truce instead of open warfare is something that is a goal of my idea of what the Horde stood for.