Poll: Garrosh is possessed by a Sha?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Also, your warchief poisoned the water supply in durotar, so making life even harder for them.
    A problem he solved pronto.
    But I guess your blind haterd makes you skip over such parts.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    When I first made my account, I had had a choice between the Alliance and the Horde. Back then, I didn't think about it as about a choice between 2 good sides. Horde had the baddies for me. Horde had Orcs and Forsaken. Horde was reckless, ruthless, cunning and bloodthirsty. I chose Horde because of that.
    Exactly the same here, rolled forsaken back in vanilla because edgy teenager and I've always loved the villains. But when I learned more about the horde as a whole, the fact they were really misunderstood, morally gray and the orcs were a fierce warrior race but had a leader inclined to tame their bloodlust. I dunno it just really struck a chord with me, then when I delved into the lore learned more about the Horde's history and the other races I got more and more into it. I like the orcs and the horde as a whole kicking arse but the whole "genocide lol" goes against everything the Horde is built upon. If Blizzard didn't shit on Garrosh's character constantly then he would have been one of warcrafts greats.

So really Garrosh has to go, hopefully not die (he will) but as much as I love the war if he goes full retard then there's gonna be little difference between Garrosh's orcs and Gul'dans orcs they need to do tone it down a notch.. But the forsaken need to stay evil, like really evil that's my one condition.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    Exactly the same here, rolled forsaken back in vanilla because edgy teenager and I've always loved the villains. But when I learned more about the horde as a whole, the fact they were really misunderstood, morally gray and the orcs were a fierce warrior race but had a leader inclined to tame their bloodlust. I dunno it just really struck a chord with me, then when I delved into the lore learned more about the Horde's history and the other races I got more and more into it. I like the orcs and the horde as a whole kicking arse but the whole "genocide lol" goes against everything the Horde is built upon. If Blizzard didn't shit on Garrosh's character constantly then he would have been one of warcrafts greats.

So really Garrosh has to go, hopefully not die (he will) but as much as I love the war if he goes full retard then there's gonna be little difference between Garrosh's orcs and Gul'dans orcs they need to do tone it down a notch.. But the forsaken need to stay evil, like really evil that's my one condition.
    Yeah exactly. at least you get it. Warcrafts Orc's have always reminded me of the Klingons from Star Trek, concepts of Honor, and pride in being a race of feirce warriors in combat. Not douchebaggery, genocide and mayhem for lulz.

My views on the forsaken are that they need to have the internal conflict in defining what they are as a race. i dont want them to outright say they are 100 percent with the Horde, nor should they be completely batshit evil just for the sake of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    well since blizzard has said that most of the sha stuff will b wrapped up by 5.2, i'm betting it's not sha related but something that will be related to the next x-pack, im guessing something related to the burning legion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    A problem he solved pronto.
    But I guess your blind haterd makes you skip over such parts.
    And how did he solve that problem? By intimidating the tauren to give water to orgrimmar.

You honestly keep trying and trying to wash Garrosh's hands of anything, but surely you must know by now how fruitless it is.

You know, I've reached a point I don't care who's warchief anymore. I just want the pleasure of wiping the horde clean of Garrosh's filth.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 12:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jd812 View Post
    well since blizzard has said that most of the sha stuff will b wrapped up by 5.2, i'm betting it's not sha related but something that will be related to the next x-pack, im guessing something related to the burning legion
    I'm certain he gets ahold of the bell, allowing him to control the sha, which he wants to use as a weapon
    #boycottchina

Do we even know what the bell is/does yet beyond 'the mogu made it to create chaos' and the pandaren made a magic mallet that turned into 'harmony?'

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    The Garrosh fanboys are now ignoring everything bad Garrosh is doing, and actually think all this came out of nowhere, which just shows how little most paid attention to the details.

- He is using fear to control the horde, using the kor'kron to assassinate or brutally maul anyone who questions his leadership.
    - He now commits to doing the same acts of butchery he once killed one of his own commanders of doing.
    - He murders children and those whos only pursuit it that for peace, not war.
    - He revels in killing the hordes own and butchering those who can't fight back.
    - He sacrifices his own soldiers to achieve his genocidal goals.

And yet for some reason people choose to ignore all this.
    Im not a Garrosh "fanboy", I hate the guy. I started this thread just to see whether or not the Sha maybe have been in Azeroth and Kalimdor/Eastern Kingdoms quietly, not as obtrusive as in Pandaria.
    "Three Apples changed the World, 1st one seduced Eve, 2nd fell on Newton, and the 3rd was offered to the World half bitten by Steve Jobs."