Poll: Garrosh is possessed by a Sha?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Garrosh End Of MoP Speculation

Who here thinks that garrosh is going to be possessed by a sha and we have to eradicate it from him? I think that it would be fitting to the general MoP storyline as most badgiys in Pandaria have been possessed by the sha and we have to kill the sha to make them good. What do you guys think?
    "Three Apples changed the World, 1st one seduced Eve, 2nd fell on Newton, and the 3rd was offered to the World half bitten by Steve Jobs."

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Long Live Hellscream.
    Nough said
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Long Live Hellscream.
    Nough said
    Lol found the right guy for this thread lol! +1 for garrosh signature too haha! ;D
    "Three Apples changed the World, 1st one seduced Eve, 2nd fell on Newton, and the 3rd was offered to the World half bitten by Steve Jobs."

Garrosh's descent into bad guy territory began before he ever sat foot on Pandaria. I'd rather his actions not be due to the sha, but his own free actions without outside corruption. We've had plenty cases of having to fight sha corrupted bosses already, including Taran Zhu, the mantid queen, etc. The last boss of this tier is a sha himself. Unless they can think of something they haven't already done with the sha all through pandaria I'd rather not have the last boss be another one, or be Garrosh w/sha powers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Op.. seriously..

Every time I see a post like this, it confounds me how people seem to just purposely refuse to accept truth or facts put in front of them.

Garrosh Hellscream is a tyrant. He's a racist, bloodthirsty coward. He will say one moment its honorless to use a bomb to kill people with, and then do it himself. He's a monster.

Now, understand this. The sha do not make someone into a monster out of nothing, they are manifestations brought on by peoples own negative actions and thoughts. They can not manifest and grow in strength if there is nothing there to begin with.

Garrosh represents everything wrong with the horde right now, he is the reason the sha is manifesting across pandaria, he will be the bad guy we kill in the end because he is blind to his own hatreds and violence.

And I'm going to enjoy frying that bastard every single week I get to down him.

(BTW, Metzen said Garrosh will not be possessed by anything, no sha or demon possession, he will simply be the bad guy because of who he is and what he does)
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now, he isn't showing the usual signs. He's been nutterballs ever since Theramore, and that was before the Horde found Pandaria by accident.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Long Live Hellscream.
    Nough said
    It must burn you that we get to kill him end of mists for loot.
    #boycottchina

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it possible to hate Alliance so bad you want to KILL THEM ALL without any outside "evil possessor" help?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Advilnaar View Post
    Isn't it possible to hate Alliance so bad you want to KILL THEM ALL without any outside "evil possessor" help?
    Clearly people don't understand the concept of what the sha and blind hatred represent in pandaria. Its so simple but it seems to just blow over some.
    #boycottchina

Garrosh is not possed neither he will be.
    He is just a bad leader.

He will try to find the artifact that Anduin talks about, the one that controls the Sha. He wants to control it and use it against the Alliance. Then he kills Anduin that was working to create a bridge between factions and stop the stupid bloodshed in Pandaria. He tries to "poison" Vol'jin. And he is also retarded.

In the end he will be put down because there can't be peace with him as Warchief. Varian became a much better leader after Wolfheart, Garrosh didn't.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    (BTW, Metzen said Garrosh will not be possessed by anything, no sha or demon possession, he will simply be the bad guy because of who he is and what he does)
    YES.

Havent seen this posted anywhere, but glad its confirmed on some level at least. Garrosh is a crazy bloodthirsty buffoon. every time i hear him say "YOU WILL SERVE THE HORDE, OR BE CRRRUSHED BENEATH IT" i have to mock him in a high pitched variant of it, just because he annoys me that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Garrosh fanboys are now ignoring everything bad Garrosh is doing, and actually think all this came out of nowhere, which just shows how little most paid attention to the details.

- He is using fear to control the horde, using the kor'kron to assassinate or brutally maul anyone who questions his leadership.
    - He now commits to doing the same acts of butchery he once killed one of his own commanders of doing.
    - He murders children and those whos only pursuit it that for peace, not war.
    - He revels in killing the hordes own and butchering those who can't fight back.
    - He sacrifices his own soldiers to achieve his genocidal goals.

And yet for some reason people choose to ignore all this.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh is actually deathwing.
    I have photographic proof.

http://i.imgur.com/3Hmep.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/GH7U6.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, it just occured to me. The latest information on vol'jin reveals that he is attacked by the kor'kron, and from all details poisoned, causing him to ask you to find Thrall.

What if the reason for this, is because Vol'jin dies, and he wants Thrall there to make him realize why he has to end this war.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    If he isn't Sha possessed that makes him a total fucking badass. In the patch leaks he basically calls anyone who becomes corrupted by them a pussy and boasts that he has the will to control an ancient Sha artifact. If he does that I'll be impressed, he better not die and just get his ass exiled. His speeches are without par, guy's got some sick burns.

The Garrosh fanboys are now ignoring everything bad Garrosh is doing, and actually think all this came out of nowhere, which just shows how little most paid attention to the details.

- He is using fear to control the horde, using the kor'kron to assassinate or brutally maul anyone who questions his leadership.
    - He now commits to doing the same acts of butchery he once killed one of his own commanders of doing.
    - He murders children and those whos only pursuit it that for peace, not war.
    - He revels in killing the hordes own and butchering those who can't fight back.
    - He sacrifices his own soldiers to achieve his genocidal goals.

And yet for some reason people choose to ignore all this.
    I get why people like him, i just choose to look at all the reasons above and see he is fucking toxic to the Horde and Azeroth as a whole.

He represents the Purist Orc mentality. Only the strong Orcs to dwell in Orgrimmar and all that. He stands for the complete and utter hatred of the Alliance and in a very VERY twisted sense has the interests of making the Horde stronger through fear and conquering.

Also, it just occured to me. The latest information on vol'jin reveals that he is attacked by the kor'kron, and from all details poisoned, causing him to ask you to find Thrall.

What if the reason for this, is because Vol'jin dies, and he wants Thrall there to make him realize why he has to end this war.
    If Garrosh kills Voljin, Thrall might kill him himself.
    He got really angry when Baine died, if another of his old buddies dies because of Garrosh he is going to go medieval on his green sorry arse.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

The biggest speculation is that Garrosh is making fel-orcs under Orgrimmar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcor View Post
    The biggest speculation is that Garrosh is making fel-orcs under Orgrimmar.
    If he does that then I GG on WoW lore, it just breaks all levels of retardation.

Highly doubt it will be a Sha that takes over him, iirc there was a blue post saying that the Sha menace is dealt with now aka 5.0.