Graphics Issues in WoW

System Specs
    CPU: Intel i7-2600
    Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V Pro
    GPU: GTX 580 3gigx2
    SDD: Crucial M4 64gig
    HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB
    RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 16gig

I am experiencing recurrent graphical issues with WoW lately. There are points of the game that I will crash at, and it completely locks up the computer. Sometimes I'm able to use Ctrl-Alt-Del to get to the menu that lets you see what tasks are going on, but it never leaves the screen after I hit "Start Task Manager".

Most often, though, the only thing I can do is reset.

I play the game with three monitors. Sometimes, the left-most screen will become completely filled with a color, and the middle screen while be the same color, but in a darker shade. The right-most always displays the game in this kind of lock-up, but it's frozen.

Sometimes I see this odd checkered pattern over the left and middle screens.

I'm not able to get screenshots of these crashes by conventional means. Next time it happens, I'll snap a shot with my phone and put it up here.

I began to notice these crashes if I stayed in an Orgrimmar bank too frequently. I'd see fractals running around as if the structure couldn't settle.

It's a little frustrating. So far I haven't had this happen while grouped in a raid or dungeon or BG. I'd like to get this figured out so it doesn't become a problem.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Not a computer expert but have you tried updating your graphics drivers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou
    Also, Kodo is on fire. Bad Taurens! Fire bad for Kodo! Oh look it's dead now....oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    Credit goes to Chris Hanel of The Daily Blink for the beautiful avatar picture.

Do you have the current graphics drivers? Also, are you using driver sweeper or something similar to make sure you completely got rid of the old drivers?
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

I've installed the latest drivers twice. The funny thing is that I'm not experiencing any issues in other games. This is definitely localized to WoW.

But no, I haven't used an addon sweeper. Could you please list a few that I could check out, or that you personally use?

I got it a while back, didnt have the link on hand so looked on google.

http://www.techspot.com/downloads/42...r-sweeper.html

Whenever I use it I boot into safe mode and remove only Nvidia - Display & Nvidia - Physx, then reboot and install the latest video graphics driver.
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite