10+ Year Old Account

Coloured Panthers

So I'm working on getting all four at the moment so I can ultimately make the Onyx one. I think these are great mounts, and I love the effects and size etc.

What I don't love is how many people think they're related to the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? Everywhere I go in game on my mounts, and even online threads they're talking about Power rangers!

Where's the pink cat? Where's the white cat? But most of all since when did Power Rangers ride giant cat's?!

I hope most of this comes down to an age thing, but if you're over 30 you'll realise this is a great take on Voltron (look it up ) Now if we could combine all 5 into a robot in a future patch that would be awesome.

So please educate yourself on one of the most amazing cartoons us old farts and probably most of the developers got to watch instead of that power ranger garbage.

/rant

Deleted
    Do you honestly believe that Power Ranger or Voltron are the only old cartoons/shows where stuff comes together to form something new. You just sound like an old fart talking like "kids these days don't know what was/is good".

And also Power Rangers have countless off different versions, it wouldn't surprise me if there was a version with riding cats. I'm sure one of the parts of one off those giant robots was a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Do you honestly believe that Power Ranger or Voltron are the only old cartoons/shows where stuff comes together to form something new. You just sound like an old fart talking like "kids these days don't know what was/is good".

And also Power Rangers have countless off different versions, it wouldn't surprise me if there was a version with riding cats. I'm sure one of the parts of one off those giant robots was a cat.
    Yellow ranger, original, was a giant sabre tooth cat
    I see Stupid people!

Original Yellow Ranger and White Ranger were the ones with cats. Not sure about the new ones for the past 10 years or so, cause after Rangers in space, power rangers just started to suck. lol

I thought more of Voltron and Zoids when I saw the new panther mounts.

And honestly comparing them to anything like that is stupid, cause rangers and voltron, the stuff can return to the original forms. The Onyx Panther cant. lol

ooooh, zoids was awesome Liger ZERO!
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account
    Safe to say, if I had the power to completely debunk for everyone one misconception about the origin of something in Mists of Pandaria, it wouldn't be the cats...

I think they look neat and all, but I'm not really a fan of the clashing gem colors, nor can I really think of a class who's look they... "mesh" with.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Voltron, and Zoids.

If there was one that looked like Schneider Liger I'd curl up and die from the sheer awesomeness.
    Last edited by Realsykes; 2012-10-16 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    Voltron, and Zoids.

If there was one that looked like Schneider Liger I'd curl up and die from the sheer awesomeness.
    was that the green one?
    I see Stupid people!

First thing i thought about those mounts was Voltron and not Power rangers
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I want the sapphire cat purely because the blue lion (and pilot) were my favorite Voltron characters.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice