Poll: What do you prefer

What do you Prefer

Playing a lot of PvP lately and i love all of the lvl 60 talents for PvP. Preparation for obvious reasons, Shadowstep for another obvious reasons and it also feels very Rogueish, and finally Burst of Speed; at first i thought nothing of this but then i saw it has no CD and my jaw dropped. So what do you, the glorious Rogue community prefer of these 3 for PvP

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowstep for all situations both PvP and PvE alike. The ability to instantly chase down your opponent or switch targets is phenomenal, also the short 3-4 second sprint after shadowstep helps a LOT to for re-positioning yourself on your target!

Burst of speed is neat but you have to remember it costs 60 energy to cast, so yes, no CD though you can only chain it about 4-5 times before you tick down to 0 energy.

For PvP I'd rank them as Shadowstep > Preparation > Burst of Speed
    "The Maw's thirst is unquenchable. If it is not fed fresh victims, it will not hesitate to drink from its wielder instead."

Need shadowstep to deal with pesky blinking mages, portal using warlocks, transcending Monks, disengaging hunters, etc.

It's also fun to use to lock yourself in the stormwind bank by stepping behind the bankers... lol

Deleted
    Shadowstep. No contest.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is this a poll that actually does what it says it's going to do I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Shadowstep, for the teensy bit of PvP I do and for PvE, especially since you can step allies now. I can't live without it.

Deleted
    Shadowstep for sure.
    We don't have to talk about it PvE wise. And since you can step on allies - it's just very helpful

Deleted
    A few months ago I ranked Shadowstep as the least useful one of all of them...but that changed. I guess you don't realize how good something is until you lose it...

Shadowstep grants an incredible mobility, too much to pass.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Shadowstep, for the benefits, and the fact that its been one of my fav abilities since it was introduced. Can finally use it as assassination to boot!

Shadowstep OBVIOUSLY.

Lots of choice they gave us guys, honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowstep. Shadowstep. Shadowstep.

Dont forget that you can use Shadowstep on friendly targets, this saved my ass so many times
    My Rogue

Veni, vidi, vici.

I like MoP now c: