I must be doing something wrong?! (fire mage)

Running thru the heroics, my mana is barely dropping?! Is this some new thing in MoP? Conversely my dps is always 3-4 on the meter, I'm starting to think they both are affecting each other lol. Any help or ideas to try would be great!

I've been:
    Combust(when up)
    Mirror(when up)
    LB
    pyro
    fb
    IB(when heating up)
    fb

The system in MOP is that frost and fire basically use NO mana, while arcane is like before. Mana spent is not a criteria of good DPS. I don't think my mana has dropped under 80% in both heroics and 25 heroic raids.

Do you know how to use combustion? You have to have a least one big crit before using it. Just using it when it is off CD won't increase your DPS in any way Get CombustionHelper and have a look at it. Push Combustion if your ignite is above 17k. If there are multiple targets spread it with Inferno Blast after applying it on the target (be carefull not to Inferno Blast to early - Combustion needs to be applied on the mob in order to spread)

If you go mainly for heroics you should use Frostbomb. It is great for Trashpacks and won't make much difference on Bosses.

Remember that Ignite no longer require a critt to proc. so a tip for dat super combustion: fish for a pyro proc with enought trinket procs up, activate presence of mind, alter time and go presence of mind > alter time > pyro, pom + pyro, *cancel alter time* pyro, pom + pyro > (any after procs i.e pyro or inferno blast + pyro) > combustion DAT.

that combined with lucky critts and windsong masteryprocs are just godly...

That sounds like a nice combination to get a huge pyro

10+ Year Old Account
    Because of the changes to Fire in MoP, its not particularly great for trash pulls in heroics. However, it is good single target, so you should be able to compete with similarly geared people on heroic bosses. Are you making the most of your level 90 talents? That's probably going to make the biggest impact on your dps.

Talent wise I picked scorch, ice barrier, ring of frost, greater invisibility, living bomb, and rune of power. Sounds like I should swap out scorch for Pom.