Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    what does prolific mean? And has this change already happened?
    Prolific means that they went from dropping meat, motes and greens to dropping bloody wolf paws you get from Durotar, savvy?

Yes unfortunately it already happened.

This is why we with the gold don't usually tell others how the gold is made.

Edit: I mean scorpion claws, not wolf paws lulz.
    Last edited by N B K; 2012-10-23 at 01:01 PM. Reason: lol wolf paws in durotar..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    what does prolific mean? And has this change already happened?

1. (of a plant, animal, or person) Producing much fruit or foliage or many offspring.
    "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." --Billy Joel

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” --John Lennon

I go to the spot now and watch all the wannabe farmers trying to duplicate the magic that was once there. I fortunately discovered this place on my own before it became "the place". I would literally just stand around in a spot skinning for HOURS at a time from others killing only for motes. I must have gotten 1,200 exotic leather and 2-300 pristine scales, 3-4 magnificent hides. With my own hunter, I got 3 full Harmonies and almost a full lvl. JUST as I got tired of it and figured I had enough leather and scales, they nerfed it. The timing...

There's far better and more rewarding spots to farm motes. There's a spot in Dread Wastes that can net you 20-40 dread amber shards, 2-3 full SoH and tons of windwool cloth per hour. I'm not telling.

Quote Originally Posted by johnpombrio View Post
    I go to the spot now and watch all the wannabe farmers trying to duplicate the magic that was once there. I fortunately discovered this place on my own before it became "the place". I would literally just stand around in a spot skinning for HOURS at a time from others killing only for motes. I must have gotten 1,200 exotic leather and 2-300 pristine scales, 3-4 magnificent hides. With my own hunter, I got 3 full Harmonies and almost a full lvl. JUST as I got tired of it and figured I had enough leather and scales, they nerfed it. The timing...
    Exotic leather has been under 1g each on my server since the first week (maybe this spot is the reason?). That said, it took about 30-minutes to buy the leather and max LW. I appreciate your efforts.

---------- Post added 2012-10-23 at 07:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    There's far better and more rewarding spots to farm motes. There's a spot in Dread Wastes that can net you 20-40 dread amber shards, 2-3 full SoH and tons of windwool cloth per hour. I'm not telling.
    That volume of drops is solely a product of throughput. There are half a dozen high-spawn areas in DW to achieve that level of yield including: Briny Muck, Gurthan (south terrace), West of Motherseed, Kor'vess (chamber) and outside Chum Bucket. All but one are non-quest areas with high spawn rates and density. If you can kill, you can profit.

Found this place the first day. Farmed it with a friend that made shitloads from skinning.

Now there are atleast 5+ people there all the time, getting ganked by 5 ally guys, back and forth. Pretty much a useless place. I hope they nerf the spawnrate of those turtles soon.

Deleted
    I'm earning around 2.4k/hour farming at this place. Nice guide.

Deleted
    now that you have posted it here, it will be overrun by everyone and the spot will be completely unfarmable :P

Deleted
    wow great thanks mate !

So I use to farm this spot by myself for a while.. saw this thread logged on.. and there was a hunter farming mah turtles.. he proceeded to get all his guildies to come KS me <-<