Need to move spcial bar for bosses

its bar like on shadopan monastery last boss that mesures hatred and similar bars. providing ss. I have moveanything i just cant find wich bar that is. tried using /framestack option but still couldnt locate the bar. its really fucking up my ui so if any1 could help would be great
    http://i.imgur.com/NhNPP.jpg

Bring up the moveanything interface and look for Player Frame. Under player frame you need to find something like alternative boss power bar. That should fix your problem. I just did it the other day for a few guildies of mine.

thats kinda an issues. even if i go to dungeon and raids>alternative boss bar and when check box to edit it nothing shows up. same happens when i go to unitlayer>alternative boss bar...put mark on box to move it and still cant see it

10+ Year Old Account
    is it really that big an issue? its a fairly tiny bar (make sure you have your interface set to scale)
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

I found these 2 addons on curse - might help you:

CustomPlayerPowerBarAlt
    SimplePowerBar

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    is it really that big an issue? its a fairly tiny bar (make sure you have your interface set to scale)
    its quite big issues cus when it appears it covers player unit frame in my ui. scale is set to lowest and still this bar is covering all player frame.

going to see other addons but my fear is that they might not work with moveanything or that they could just kill each other

Quote Originally Posted by Muliercula View Post
    I found these 2 addons on curse - might help you:

SimplePowerBar
    does this also work for the bar for the first boss in mogushan (which shows the jade petrification etc and which one is active atm) ?

I would assume but im not using the addon myself - im hardly using any addons atm cause of my resent addon-rage where i deleted my folders and started over

so an update.

SimplePowerBar solved the issues. didnt interfer with moveanything and yes move the bar on first boss in MV

Quote Originally Posted by hunteromg View Post
    so an update.

SimplePowerBar solved the issues. didnt interfer with moveanything and yes move the bar on first boss in MV
    ok it works, thx for this