Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    Unreal Tournament announcer voices or GTFO. These are not very good, but I liked some of it. Put a bit more feel in to it!
    Huttball guy ftw! Best announcer ever

The voice they chose for the PvP announcements is pretty lame to be put into a game as awesome as WoW
    They should have gotten the guy from dragonball z "Next time, on Dragonball Zeeee"

14 kills. 12 in 25 man and 2 in 10 man. Guess we can put the discussion to rest now about whats easiest. The numbers have spoken

Deleted
    LOL this shows you all how BIAS this forum is, despite what mods tell you, Method's kill video was released THE SAME day as Blood Legion's. Now, if they both were released the same day (13th October), wouldn't you want to post the one who includes the World First kill?

Really funny MMO-Champion, you are not fooling anyone...

Also, Method's Will of the Emperor nerdscreams was released on October 12th, last time when Paragon got RagHC down, their nerdscreams were posted on the frontpage the same day. But now, since Paragon is not "relevant" anymore (which imo they should be) and Blood Legion has been the plaster boy on US gaming sites in regards to the MoP World First race, people are not even allowed to comment when americans discredit europeans for their achievements (we have all seen the threads/posts popping up throughout the week), who range from "europeans have more free time", "they are on welfare", "they have less jobs in europe and most of them are unemployed" and not to mention "they have no life, we have more olympic medals than them anyway" and everything else just to make excuses and discredit europeans.

It's hilarious, when we all know that if Blood Legion would have gotten world first it would been made a huge deal out of and they would have a lengthy interview with them on the frontpage.

And I said it first, watch now MMO-Champion either make up for them being BIAS and interview Method and post it on the frontpage in a couple of days or make some lame excuses themselfs on how this is just the beginning of the race "so who cares right"?
    Last edited by mmoc9b63898d07; 2012-10-16 at 11:41 AM.

you fucking kidding me ? like method got world first 25 and that video was posted days ago, not to mention vodka got US first and they have the video as well, what the fuck are the scrubs from BL doing on the first page?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnio View Post
    you fucking kidding me ? like method got world first 25 and that video was posted days ago, not to mention vodka got US first and they have the video as well, what the fuck are the scrubs from BL doing on the first page?
    Read the post I wrote above yours.

I've put windsong on a 2h staff for my feral druid and there is 0 animation visible. Made 2 tickets already and both were just deleted without reply *sadpanda*. LOL @ the rage over BL video getting posted, who gives a crap what bunch of nerds did it first honestly, I couldn't care less.

there are still a few announcement for the pvp missing:

"FINISH HIM", "GODLIKE", "MMO-MMO-MMO-Monsterkill" - a few just for example

Um... some of those pvp announces almost make me glad I have to pvp with sound off thanks to strange fps drops I think it'd be cooler if they did the announcer audio with voices that sounded like they represented each faction, for the BG stuff.

Deleted
    Doubt many people use sound anyways in BG's. The cool aspect would've been if they made the announcer in the same race you're currently playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moldsandwich View Post
    LOL this shows you all how BIAS this forum is, despite what mods tell you, Method's kill video was released THE SAME day as Blood Legion's. Now, if they both were released the same day (13th October), wouldn't you want to post the one who includes the World First kill?

Really funny MMO-Champion, you are not fooling anyone...

Also, Method's Will of the Emperor nerdscreams was released on October 12th, last time when Paragon got RagHC down, their nerdscreams were posted on the frontpage the same day. But now, since Paragon is not "relevant" anymore (which imo they should be) and Blood Legion has been the plaster boy on US gaming sites in regards to the MoP World First race, people are not even allowed to comment when americans discredit europeans for their achievements (we have all seen the threads/posts popping up throughout the week), who range from "europeans have more free time", "they are on welfare", "they have less jobs in europe and most of them are unemployed" and not to mention "they have no life, we have more olympic medals than them anyway" and everything else just to make excuses and discredit europeans.

It's hilarious, when we all know that if Blood Legion would have gotten world first it would been made a huge deal out of and they would have a lengthy interview with them on the frontpage.

And I said it first, watch now MMO-Champion either make up for them being BIAS and interview Method and post it on the frontpage in a couple of days or make some lame excuses themselfs on how this is just the beginning of the race "so who cares right"?
    Wanna know whats even more funny? When paragon got worlds first the screenshot stayed on the front page for about 50 mins the frontpage was quickly filled with a bluepost about some random shit so you couldnt see paragons kill on top anymore )))))

Paragon kill by chaud Published on 2012-10-11 05:04 PM
    Random Blue post by Boubouille Published on 2012-10-11 05:54 PM

Even worse is the method kill which is half way through some super long post so the people who only look at the top of the page never saw that on the front page.

Im not sure why mmoc has such a bias towards US guilds, boubouille is from france so he should be rooting for the EU guilds right?

Deleted
    Why is there only 2 kills in 10 man?

Why is it that nearly every piece of TCG art that is "newly" released was made in 2007 or 2008? It's like they don't even have concept artists anymore, because they fired them all sometime after BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Why is there only 2 kills in 10 man?
    because there are no hardcore 10 man guilds that raid 24/7 since the progress started. 25 man hardcore guilds have been there since the dawn of ages, hence to why there's so many of them killing it. Paragon is basically the only competition 10 man wise and even they stated that 10 man was really easy and that they don't get it why more people haven't killed it on 10 man. It took paragon to down the bosses in 2 days, and if you split the time invested and 10 mans raiding on a more relaxed schedule you will end up getting roughly the same amount of time invested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundermoose View Post
    The PvP announcers...... mwahahahahahaha!

They can't be serious about that? At least get some professionals.
    So... Crispin Freeman, the voice of many characters throughout the past few years... isn't a professional?
    My Main is Melithiria (90 Lock)

The Left-Hand Path is the brightest path I have ever walked upon.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    For the mother of all that is holy! I hope the announcer audio will have an off-switch. I can even wait with nerfs on warriors and hunters if this is taken care of first!
    Those warrior "nerfs" on charge stuns are already live. So if you're complaining about warriors finally not being a face roll in the last 2 weeks, nothing has changed.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Yeah I'm sorry, I've gotta chime in and say that I, too, think it's really lame that the Blood Legion kill video got posted, regardless of which video was "cooler". I'd understand if BL's kill vid came up days before Method's and MMO-C didn't want to wait, but there were literally just a couple of hours between and both vids had been up for a long time before this post, so the First Kill should be picked by default, no question.

what healing addon is the one he is using?

Quote Originally Posted by painweaver View Post
    Why is it that nearly every piece of TCG art that is "newly" released was made in 2007 or 2008? It's like they don't even have concept artists anymore, because they fired them all sometime after BC.
    What an ignorant thing to say, made almost offensive by the sheer scope of it's ignorance! How dare you, sir or madame!
    Seriously though, WOW's trading card art is created by independent free lance artists, they do not work for Blizzard.
    Blizzard's concept artists have been a small team from the start, and Blizzard is desperate for more that can actually work within their style. They aren't firing anybody in the art team, and they never did. A few of their concept artists have contributed to the card game.
    And the card game has had hundreds of brand new art pieces done for every single release, and the newest release is about to come out. Why they keeep showing old art, I don't know, but you're acting like they don't make new art anymore, and that's just silly.

If you want to see Blizzard's offical concept artists, go to Sonsofthestorm.com
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzeeh View Post
    Yeah I'm sorry, I've gotta chime in and say that I, too, think it's really lame that the Blood Legion kill video got posted, regardless of which video was "cooler". I'd understand if BL's kill vid came up days before Method's and MMO-C didn't want to wait, but there were literally just a couple of hours between and both vids had been up for a long time before this post, so the First Kill should be picked by default, no question.
    Go to wowhead. They're kissing Method's asses this tier. They don't even have a mention of Paragon in a single sentence. It's all Method this, Method that.