Mounts for Galeon and Sha of Anger and bonus roll

Simply put - can you win a mount on a bonus roll from mentioned bosses? Or will it be "wasted"? (wasted mount-wise ofc).

Deleted
    I would assume you can get the mounts from the bonus roll too, as it's essentially another shot at the bosses' loot table. That said, it's hard to be certain, as I haven't seen either of these mounts at all. Drop rates seem to be abysmally low :-)

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anything that is listed via that loot list is accountable via that coin OP so yes you can win it.

anything on the loot table i guess. 2 weeks on a row i won the same damn pvp bracer off my coins

Quote Originally Posted by hellboyy View Post
    anything on the loot table i guess. 2 weeks on a row i won the same damn pvp bracer off my coins
    I have yet to win anything from normal rolls on Anger/Galleon and LFR. I have yet to win anything from any boss with a coin roll. Count yourself lucky =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefrog View Post
    I have yet to win anything from normal rolls on Anger/Galleon and LFR. I have yet to win anything from any boss with a coin roll. Count yourself lucky =P
    I've killed Galleon once however Sha has been killed every week, All gold drops via my coins =) well least LFR this week made up the frustration.

Thanks for the answer. Guess I'll be spending my 3 tokens a week for 2x galeon and 1x sha

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Simply put - can you win a mount on a bonus roll from mentioned bosses? Or will it be "wasted"? (wasted mount-wise ofc).
    Yes, you can win them from bonus rolls. You can get the Elegon mount from bonus rolls too.

They drop mounts? I just looked at wowheads loot table and didn't see a mount on either :\.

Link please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faulty Mitchell View Post
    They drop mounts? I just looked at wowheads loot table and didn't see a mount on either :\.

Link please.
    Shift J via WoW and it will show the two having mounts in their loot table wise

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Shift J via WoW and it will show the two having mounts in their loot table wise
    WoW is down so I just checked wowhead , where it isn't up. Dance, will check. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faulty Mitchell View Post

Link please.
    Galleon mount and Sha mount
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Thanks for the answer. Guess I'll be spending my 3 tokens a week for 2x galeon and 1x sha
    Why 2x galleon? I thought you can only get loot off him once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Breshone View Post
    Why 2x galleon? I thought you can only get loot off him once a week.
    You can kill a boss as many times as you like, you won't be eligible for loot drops after the first kill, but you can use your coin for extra chances as many times as you have coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    You can kill a boss as many times as you like, you won't be eligible for loot drops after the first kill, but you can use your coin for extra chances as many times as you have coins.
    Wrong, Sha of Anger you can only receive loot from once a week, where as Galleon you can use it multiple times due to being a "Rarer" world boss than that of Sha of Anger.

Believe they also hotfixed it for Sha of Anger where you could use coins even if you had already killed him for the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamanis View Post
    Wrong, Sha of Anger you can only receive loot from once a week, where as Galleon you can use it multiple times due to being a "Rarer" world boss than that of Sha of Anger.

Believe they also hotfixed it for Sha of Anger where you could use coins even if you had already killed him for the week.
    I killed him twice this weekend on US realms, and had the option to use the coin both times. Same thing with LFR, killed the first and second boss, group fell apart on the third so I decided to come back later, killed the second one again and had the option to use the coin.

With all the flip-flop hot fixes, I don't know what to go with anymore. They took away the ability to use multiple coins, then they increased his spawn timer, maybe they put the multiple coin uses back in? I killed Sha during the week, forgot I had done it when my guild wanted to kill him over the weekend, and was able to use the coin again. Maybe it only counts if you actually use the coin? I didn't use the coin on the first kill, I was saving them for LFR (which was a stupid idea.)
    Last edited by Tinykong; 2012-10-16 at 06:42 PM.

I can confirm that as Galeon has 72h minimum respawn time you get a normal loot (+bonus if you decided to use the coin) each time you manage to get him down. Guess that's the sole reason why x-realm zones don't work in Pandaria.