Warlock PvE Race (Horde)?

Which is the best DPS race for Horde, (Affliction Warlock) ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a Troll warlock and i think the Racial is kick ass, if i knew how to link it i would .. but its like a mini Lust with a 3 min Cd

Deleted
    I was about to say Orc or undead (+troll), they are the ones with racials good for pve.
    Orc: trinketracial for ~2800sp i think. 15 sec, 2min cd
    Ud: 20% proc for ~14k dmg that also heals you the same with no hidden cooldown. seems to proc from dots.
    Troll: 20% haste for 10 sec. 3 min cd

Deleted
    I would say that it depends on your spec tbh.

Orc for demo
    Troll for destro

And to answer your actual question affliction undead for that racial... It does rougly 4% of my combined dmg atm.

Deleted
    And a nice 1% expertise with wands for Orcs, if you don't play Demo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzus View Post
    I was about to say Orc or undead (+troll), they are the ones with racials good for pve.
    I thought the forsaken racial simmed out as being a terribly mediocre dps increase? I've just checked my logs and it varies between 1.4-1.6% of my dmg as affliction, fairly sure trolls and orcs do more than that.

Orcs used to be incredibly strong, especially for demo in cata - but iirc their racials received a slight nerf, still strong though. Trolls might have pulled ahead now, their racial is solid. Goblins aren't as good, but their rocket jump is incredibly handy in both pve and pvp.

I've zero interest in changing race, so my info might be slightly off, but I hope it helps a bit.

Changed to Undead for fun, it usually fluctuates around 1.6% of overall damage.
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.