Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    i would be fine with clunky aoe mechanic as long as it would be rewarding in terms of dps, atm monk can do a lot more dps with 1 button press than enh with perfect executed aoe sequence

about pvp well i may be bad but its shitty like allways it has 0 damn balance atm, hunters and warriors are just dominating and i wonder why blizz is waiting with hotfixes in this departemnt to major patch, it allways sucked that ppls can make really high ratings with op mechanics at begining of each expac

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we're in an amazing spot right now, the amount of DPS we can dish out without sacrificing ourselves in the process and the utility we bring to the table is even better, I love popping Ancestral Guidance and Feral Spirit, and healing everyone else around me. And topping or close to it in 25 progression is just making me feel all giddy inside.

Encountered a fairly major problem tonight during heroic progression, Searing totem is not hitting Elegon at all. It's a pain because DPS really suffers, missing FT damage / LL damage / ST damage. I've had to resort to using Magma Totem now, and unfortunately, this results in a noticeable DPS decrease. Hopefully blizzard has this fixed soon.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defines View Post
    You prefer the old way of having to individually flame shock each mob, without lava lash to spread it? Back then we could do no AoE, it's a little bit better now, however its still nowhere near what is considered 'decent' in a raiding environment
    Mainly because i had just rerolled enhancement and found the aoe "challenging" and entertaining.

Also, concerning your latest post:

" Originally Posted by Ryethe View Post
    Word of warning for fellow enhancers:
    For Elegon HM your ST will not target Elegon while in the bubble. The best you can do is use FE for 2/3 P1s and magma the rest of P1. For P2 your totem will correctly target the pillars. This means that you will have ~3 minutes out of a 9 minute fight where you are not generating SF stacks.

If anyone wants to tag along, I've made a bug post here:
    Searing Totem will not target Elegon on HM - Forums - World of Warcraft"

From EJ.

Deleted
    For PvE were pretty useful yes, but for PvP... overpowered classes just LOVE to see an enhancement shaman running around, our defense is so low that they can one-shot us 24/7. Even though we have a ton of damage reducing cd's like UE:UF rockbiter or PE:Earth Elemental Totem, Shamanistic Rage, Astral Shift or Stone Bulwark Totem, if my healer gets cc'ed once without trinket and I have nothing to stop the damage or if I get stunned I'm toast. Something is seriously wrong with our defense at the moment and I think if we could use our defensive cd's while cc's (except shamantisc rage) it would have been A LOT better.

I would really like to hear what fellow-pvp-enha's think about this.
    Last edited by mmoc78ba9ea5ff; 2012-10-22 at 02:24 PM.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    better than the awesomeness at the end of tbc with totem twisting etc? =D
    God, i loved those times. Truly a divider between avarage and good. As for OP, good to hear this, shaman player since vanilia, enha since tbc, when i'm back to WoW, cannot wait to have fun times
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revonax View Post
    Something is seriously wrong with our defense at the moment
    It's not us, it's them. Damage , specially burst dmg is out of control. You know, going up agaisnt up a warrio with all his offensive cds up and myself using all of my def ones and the damage pretty much seems like it bypasses them and im dead.

One thing that worries me, PvP wise, is that all of the Hybrid healing whining going on may hit us enhancement as well. Am i the only who thinks that our healing isn't that powerful? I mean, yes we can crit for 150k, but that's not as frequent as you may think.... we're not ret paladins. Other than that we have healing stream and 1 healing CD of choice (im personally an Ancestral guidance fan).

10+ Year Old Account
    For PvE were pretty useful yes, but for PvP... overpowered classes just LOVE to see an enhancement shaman running around, our defense is so low that they can one-shot us 24/7.
    Those classes are overpowered. They're one-shotting everyone. It's nothing to do with Enhancement's defense.

For PvE were pretty useful yes, but for PvP... overpowered classes just LOVE to see an enhancement shaman running around, our defense is so low that they can one-shot us 24/7. Even though we have a ton of damage reducing cd's like UE:UF rockbiter or PE:Earth Elemental Totem, Shamanistic Rage, Astral Shift or Stone Bulwark Totem, if my healer gets cc'ed once without trinket and I have nothing to stop the damage or if I get stunned I'm toast. Something is seriously wrong with our defense at the moment and I think if we could use our defensive cd's while cc's (except shamantisc rage) it would have been A LOT better.

I would really like to hear what fellow-pvp-enha's think about this.
    cooldown management and better positioning will fix it. you just need to learn to play smarter since you cant bubble or disperse if you're going to die.
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    It's not us, it's them. Damage , specially burst dmg is out of control. You know, going up agaisnt up a warrio with all his offensive cds up and myself using all of my def ones and the damage pretty much seems like it bypasses them and im dead.

One thing that worries me, PvP wise, is that all of the Hybrid healing whining going on may hit us enhancement as well. Am i the only who thinks that our healing isn't that powerful? I mean, yes we can crit for 150k, but that's not as frequent as you may think.... we're not ret paladins. Other than that we have healing stream and 1 healing CD of choice (im personally an Ancestral guidance fan).
    Are you sure? My biggest is ~130k with raid buffs (which you won't have in arena) and trinket procs, plus a very low crit chance. Not to mention we have to trade instant LB's/hex for it, and get into melee range and get some hits off to actually heal (same with AG actually, minus the trading dmg/hex). So those calling for blanket nerfs (and Blizz) need to realise that only some hybrids need nerfing, not all.

If any of you have been watching Reckful stream he was doing 3's with an Enhancement Shaman for a while, and doing quite well.

I have to agree it's about positioning and proper CD management. You also have to remember that you are part of a THREE man team, that should be helping you out as well. They had no issues dealing with hunters. It was actually feral druids that gave the Shaman the most trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by caballitomalo View Post
    If you ask me Chain Lightning should spread Flame Shock dot
    can i has this for elemental? :O /DROOOOLLLLL