Just wondering what stat paths I can chose atm.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mahil/advanced

Is my armory >_< Doing Crit, Mastery sort of atm.

Working on Heroic Feng and Garajol this week. Wondering which set up is the best.

Thanks

Well if u are asking such questions during HC progres there are two answers:
    a) you are not progresing, you are boosted by rest of your guild. It happanes with 25man.
    b) you do not want to know the answer, just want to show off your gear

Crit. And I agree with the guy above me.
    Last edited by Prokne; 2012-10-16 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dzidek View Post
    Well if u are asking such questions during HC progres there are two answers:
    a) you are not progresing, you are boosted by rest of your guild. It happanes with 25man.
    b) you do not want to know the answer, just want to show off your gear
    Don't know why you replied like this. I have seen hunters go full master and reforge out of Crit; yet perform well. I am just considering maybe trying it for Feng cause it's not a heavy movement fight.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 09:13 AM ----------

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/95501/

Are our logs; with current reforging.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 09:15 AM ----------

I think I'll take dire Beast though; cause the trinket with it is awesome from what I hear.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 09:18 AM ----------

I know I can do a lot better; just asking in hopes of hearing people that have done the fights.

Crit is by far the most important stat after the mandatory ones.

Agility>Hit(cap)>Expertise(cap)>Crit

The only question is whether you stack Haste or Mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Crit is by far the most important stat after the mandatory ones.

Agility>Hit(cap)>Expertise(cap)>Crit

The only question is whether you stack Haste or Mastery.
    I agree with Crit being highest; just that EJ and others are all saying mastery over all as BM :S

Quote Originally Posted by hakai View Post
    I agree with Crit being highest; just that EJ and others are all saying mastery over all as BM :S
    From what I'd seen on EJ, they simply couldn't decide if Mastery or Crit was clearly superior, once you'd hit the Haste/Exp/Hit caps. I'd say that until a LOT more testing is done, stick with Crit.

My understanding has been that Crit and Mastery are pretty much a toss-up for BM, however there are 2 important factors to take into account:

1) Any pet downtime quickly diminishes the value of mastery. Between target swapping and pets notorious issues with hitting moving targets, I'm not sure you can fully count on a sufficient up-time.

2) Crit is far and away better for Survival, should that spec prove more useful in certain situations.

Quote Originally Posted by hakai View Post
    No.

They said that the stats Crit and mastery have very good synergy, and stacking them both as equal priorities is more efficient than going for one or the other.

Stack those two stats, stay hit / exp capped, and throw Haste far down a well.

--

Also, the more crit / agility you get, the better Mastery gets.

At sub 470 iLvl, Haste is better than Mastery as BM, after that it slowly gets better.

As stated above, the stats have very good synergy, so as you get better gear, the value of Mastery increases, while the value of Haste diminishes.