10+ Year Old Account

Man lives in a cave for 3 years, gets interviewed.

A man living in a cave for 3 years in a park in El paso, TX gets interviewed by some people, i found it very interesting that this went on and some of the claims that the man said.

The comment he made about him in the alley way was generally humorous. You will see. What do you guys think?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=345_1350370467

Edited for City name.
    Last edited by hitmanblood; 2012-10-16 at 05:04 PM.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.6GHZ | Nvidia GTX 1080 ASUS STRIX OC | MSI Z97-GD65 Gaming 5 | 16GB Cosair Vengence 2400 | 128GB Vertex 4 |3TB Seagate Barracuda | AX750 | Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | H110I Extreme Cooler | ASUS VS229H-P Black 21.5 IPS | AOC 1080p | Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | Logitech g600 | Sennheiser HD558

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmanblood View Post
    A man living in a cave for 3 years in a park in NY gets interviewed by some people, i found it very interesting that this went on and some of the claims that the man said.
    El Paso, Texas is not in New York.

10+ Year Old Account
    My apologies, i heard him talking about New york and i thought he was in new york, i know El Paso isn't in New York.
    Edited.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.6GHZ | Nvidia GTX 1080 ASUS STRIX OC | MSI Z97-GD65 Gaming 5 | 16GB Cosair Vengence 2400 | 128GB Vertex 4 |3TB Seagate Barracuda | AX750 | Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | H110I Extreme Cooler | ASUS VS229H-P Black 21.5 IPS | AOC 1080p | Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | Logitech g600 | Sennheiser HD558

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmanblood View Post
    A man living in a cave for 3 years in a park in El paso, TX gets interviewed by some people, i found it very interesting that this went on and some of the claims that the man said.

The comment he made about him in the alley way was generally humorous. You will see. What do you guys think?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=345_1350370467

Edited for City name.
    He has several valid points, and regardless of his lack of education, he seems to be quite knowledgeable of the goings on around him. I believe that these youth were purposely trying to stir trouble, and he put them in their place. If he's not committing a crime, leave him be. If the people have a problem with him, why not report him to the authorities? Probably because as he said, he isn't committing a crime. He's been living this lifestyle for 3 years. let him be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyr View Post
    He has several valid points, and regardless of his lack of education, he seems to be quite knowledgeable of the goings on around him. I believe that these youth were purposely trying to stir trouble, and he put them in their place. If he's not committing a crime, leave him be. If the people have a problem with him, why not report him to the authorities? Probably because as he said, he isn't committing a crime. He's been living this lifestyle for 3 years. let him be.
    Actually he completed high school and two years of college, also he did say he just wants to be left alone. I like how he paused after each question to think about what he was gonna say

I like how people who have never been homeless treat those who are homeless. Same with people who don't understand how mentalliy ill people work. To me those two dude were harassing him, doing this.

If he is doing this stuff. Call the cops.

It's obvious he's sick. Shame on them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mancowski View Post
    I like how people who have never been homeless treat those who are homeless. Same with people who don't understand how mentalliy ill people work. To me those two dude were harassing him, doing this.

If he is doing this stuff. Call the cops.

It's obvious he's sick. Shame on them
    Agreed, those 2 were assholes, hope they get kicked in the nuts.

Deleted
    haha i used to live in El Paso, never even heard about this guy.

But yea those guys should leave him alone, and if the people are scared of him, then they should call the police.

problem is, there is nowhere in the USA that isn't owned by someone. if the right people wanted him out, it could be done easily.

you should have the option to live off the land somewhere. everyone owns everything though

Every nation has "everyone owns everything". Many areas in the US are government land. Some nations have nothing BUT government land!