Deleted

New Media Product - Research

I need to do research for my media coursework which is about creating a new media product (a TV show) I need to do some research, I would appreciate it if you could copy and paste the below form into a reply and answer the questions seriously. Thanks.

How many hours on average do you game a week?:
    What genre of games do you prefer?:
    Do you prefer PC gaming or Console gaming?:
    What would your favourite type of game to watch be?:
    Would you like to see a TV show based on PC Gamer magazine? (i.e Reviews of games, people playing games, gaming debates, celebrities playing against each other etc.):
    If yes what kind of things would you like to see on a PC Gamer TV show?:
    Would you rather see a celebrity host or a PC Gamer employee?:

Thanks for doing this guys!
    Coxy <3

Deleted
    How many hours on average do you game a week?: 20-22 hours.
    What genre of games do you prefer?: MOBA/Strategy/Adventure games
    Do you prefer PC gaming or Console gaming?: PC gaming
    What would your favourite type of game to watch be?: MOBA's
    Would you like to see a TV show based on PC Gamer magazine? (i.e Reviews of games, people playing games, gaming debates, celebrities playing against each other etc.): I hardly watch any TV. I watch series on the PC and read news, so I am probably not the target for a TV show, however if it was to be uploaded on the internet as well, then I would potentially watch it.
    If yes what kind of things would you like to see on a PC Gamer TV show?: News on important updates, interviews with developers, reviews of upcoming games, Q&A with viewers.
    Would you rather see a celebrity host or a PC Gamer employee?: Someone with knowledge about games and gaming, so it isn't a pretty face reading from a script. They have to be eloquent and down to earth as well.

Good luck on the project.

10+ Year Old Account
    How many hours on average do you game a week?: 20-35
    What genre of games do you prefer?: MMO/freeroam/RPG
    Do you prefer PC gaming or Console gaming?: PC gaming
    What would your favourite type of game to watch be?: RTS
    Would you like to see a TV show based on PC Gamer magazine? (i.e Reviews of games, people playing games, gaming debates, celebrities playing against each other etc.): Probably, but only if it was also on the Internet
    If yes what kind of things would you like to see on a PC Gamer TV show?: News, reviews, interviews
    Would you rather see a celebrity host or a PC Gamer employee?: As long as they are a hot Asian chick, I do not care.