From Icy Veins guide: http://www.icy-veins.com/gara-jal-th...d-strategy-wow
Has anyone figure out how this works exactly for the different ways you can heal ppl?5.3. Spiritual Innervation: While inside the Spirit World, any healing done to raid members stacks a buff on them, called Spiritual Innervation.
1) weak/cheap heal (i.e. nourish)
2) strong/expensive heal (i.e. healing touch)
3) fast/expensive heal (i.e. regrow)
4) aoe heal (i.e. wild growth)
5) hots (i.e. rejuvenation / riptide)
I mean, does a stronger heal mean a stronger buff? Or is it the number of heals cast regardless of heal amount? How about hots? On every tick or only on application?
Wondering if anyone has figure out these details.