Reins of the Astral Cloud Serpent drop in LFR?

Can anyone confirm if the Reins of the Astral Cloud Serpent (http://www.wowhead.com/item=87777) drop in LFR?
    Want to know if it's worth always burning a charm on him in LFR in hopes of the mount

Not sure bro, Have to do some research. I'm thinking no because in Cata the blazing drake never dropped so yeah I'm thinking no on this one.

I don't believe mounts can drop in LFR.

No its normal and heroic only.

Blizzard have said several times that LFR dont give you mounts or titles.

Deleted
    I don't think so - it would be a shame for it to drop on LFR.
    Would make mine less valuable.

Deleted
    ultimate LFR trolling.

Win the mount in normal, Go to LFR. Kill Boss in LFR, Go all excited and link the item in raid saying you won it.
    wait for people to call Bull shit. Then learn it so you get the toast that they see "XXX has learned Reins of the Astral Cloud Serpent"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    ultimate LFR trolling.

Win the mount in normal, Go to LFR. Kill Boss in LFR, Go all excited and link the item in raid saying you won it.
    wait for people to call Bull shit. Then learn it so you get the toast that they see "XXX has learned Reins of the Astral Cloud Serpent"
    This has to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    ultimate LFR trolling.

I thought only you see your own toasts?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Easiest way to check -- open your dungeon journal and go to elegon's loot table for LFR. That right there will tell you everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I thought only you see your own toasts?
    They'll see the glowy yellow stuff of learning a mount, though. And if it has a feat of strength they'll see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    They'll see the glowy yellow stuff of learning a mount, though. And if it has a feat of strength they'll see that.
    or any achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    Easiest way to check -- open your dungeon journal and go to elegon's loot table for LFR. That right there will tell you everything.
    The mount isnt listed under any difficulty, however the onyx serpent from Sha of anger is.
    Though i sadly doubt the mount will drop on LFR difficulty

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mounts and titles cannot be got in LFR.

In fairness, normal mode no longer grants titles.

So climb down from that pedestal before you find out it's something meaningless.
    Last edited by Gnarles Malarkey; 2012-10-20 at 09:46 AM.