Thread: Stuck.

Stuck.

So I play hunter, my cousin plays warrior. No we don't play FOTM together, we played this last season. Basically I want to start doing serious 3s on my hunter (only did them on dk last season) but my cousin thinks that he's the warrior that I'll be playing with - and I can't have this. He's basically some 1500 hero who pops all his cds and hopes his target dies as he tunnel visions and doesn't know what peeling is or what each class can do. Just now, doing 2s, he tunnel visioned an Ele around a pillar and got killed by the enemy shadowpriest before he even dismounted while I peeled the shadowpriest as best I could. It was a 40-45 second match of him waddling around a pillar chasing an Ele. He then proceeded to get knocked off the edge (was on Dal) and then he said "didnt see it coming"... So yeah. I can't actually play with him and get 2.2k+. He honestly isn't good enough for 1800 - but he says hes good, cause he got 2100 in RBGs as prot and *ALMOST* got 2.2k (max rating 2105). I've told him that I don't want to do arenas with him and he just forces his way into them. I don't know how to get my point across. Any help on the situation?

Deleted
    stop being a wimp and don't let him play with you. it's not that hard.

unless he hacks into your arena team, he doesn't 'force his way in', you simply let him in.

Tell him straight up that he is bad and teach him how to play well. Don't leave him behind and play without him, play with him. What's more important, having a fun time with your cousin, or leaving your cousin behind and getting a l33t gladiator title? Now I don't know how close you are with your cousin, but if I played with my cousin, I would gladly sit on 1500 all day long and have a great time, rather than playing with some strangers to get a number that means next to nothing in the real world. Why don't you take a step back and try and figure out why you play this game in the first place. For fun? Or for bragging rights and a title? I know what I play for.
    "Three Apples changed the World, 1st one seduced Eve, 2nd fell on Newton, and the 3rd was offered to the World half bitten by Steve Jobs."