Brewmaster consumables

Mantid Elixir(Guardian) + Elixir of the Rapids(Battle) seem to be a much better alternative to Agility/stamina flasks if you can deal with the fact that the buff doesn't persist through death.

As an Alchemist with Mixology Mantid Elixir gives 2730 armour which is a 16~% increase in total armour for my brewmaster which can be coupled with the 990 haste elixir. Thoughts?

that's all covered in my guide and is in fact the most optimal alchemy consumable combination.

I'm not trying to be critical here, but you don't really explicitly say which one should be better. Under Consumables you just list the options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valsh View Post
    Mantid Elixir(Guardian) + Elixir of the Rapids(Battle) seem to be a much better alternative to Agility/stamina flasks if you can deal with the fact that the buff doesn't persist through death.
    Maybe if I could make/farm my own Elixir's, since I can't I've been using Agil flasks provided by guild.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBucket View Post
    I'm not trying to be critical here, but you don't really explicitly say which one should be better. Under Consumables you just list the options.
    It's mostly because it's up to preference and your wallet / bag size.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    Maybe if I could make/farm my own Elixir's, since I can't I've been using Agil flasks provided by guild.
    You can. Farm Major Nanners, one of the Rare mobs in the Vale for this item: http://www.wowhead.com/item=86594/he...wikkys-whistle

And send him out to forage for you every 2 hours.

He drops these: http://www.wowhead.com/item=86595#contains

I have a ton of Elixirs because of him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the tip, will have to give that a try once I get done farming up LW and happy with where I am with dailys. Grinding out 2-3 factions a night is about all I can stand. Went and got my transmog set to do something 'fun' with my spare time =P
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Deleted
    Honestly it depends a lot on what your going up against, if your going for survivabilty on normal modes then by all means go for haste and armor elixirs..

If your going for DPS then go for crit over the haste

If your doing heroics then it depends on the fight/ how geared you are but i've found having the bigger health pool from food/ stamina flasks seems to help a lot. I'm gearing up pretty fast so may go back down to using haste and armor but i've used stamina flasks and stamina food so far on our heroic progression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zene View Post
    You can. Farm Major Nanners, one of the Rare mobs in the Vale for this item: http://www.wowhead.com/item=86594/he...wikkys-whistle

And send him out to forage for you every 2 hours.

He drops these: http://www.wowhead.com/item=86595#contains

I have a ton of Elixirs because of him.
    omg I'm getting that item ASAP love all the new wierd items they've added in MoP

also does anyone find it vaguely ironic that the 'Monk's elixir' adds Mastery, which is currently the worst stat for all three monk specs ?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    also does anyone find it vaguely ironic that the 'Monk's elixir' adds Mastery, which is currently the worst stat for all three monk specs ?
    It's the best secondary for Mistweavers.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiasmus View Post
    It's the best secondary for Mistweavers.
    I disagree with that and so do other sites. Mistweavers mastery effects a mechanic that you have to really on others to take advantage of. To me, that is something I am not going to put my resources into.

Quote Originally Posted by Fecund View Post
    I disagree with that and so do other sites. Mistweavers mastery effects a mechanic that you have to really on others to take advantage of. To me, that is something I am not going to put my resources into.
    Well, you and those sites are wrong.

Is the armor elixier / <insert random combi > still a valid option compared to 1k agi as nonalchi?
    Somehow that wasnt really clear to me from various guides.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Is the armor elixier / <insert random combi > still a valid option compared to 1k agi as nonalchi?
    Somehow that wasnt really clear to me from various guides.
    Yeah, it's still valid.