Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I (for some reason) get angry when ever another guy shows my girlfriend, pretty much any type of attention.. I also believe she is cheating on me in some way, shape or, form. For no reason what-so-ever.. My low self-esteem makes me almost HATE every male presence in my girlfriends' life... Also, I want to stab her male "bestfriends" in the face when ever they speak to her..

The end.

OH! One more thing.. I think it is SEXY AS FUCK when she makes me call her a "dirty lil slut" when we have sex.

Okay, one more..

I once was charged with child-abuse, because I spanked my 7 year old little brother..

(I was watching him while our mother was gone. I told him to pick something up, he told me "No!" and tried to spray me in the face with furniture polish.. I snatched it away from him, spanked him once, open hand, on his ass, and sent him to his room with no TV.) I still don't think what I did is/was wrong.
    Last edited by Violent; 2012-10-19 at 02:22 PM.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

I am a fucking kick ass mage for the time I allow myself to play.

I used squidwards clarinet to unclog my toilet

I'm that person that points out flaws (down to the smallest details) etc. in films and then widdles out of the conversation when people bring up things I like that don't make sense, like Pokémon. I'm a joy to sit with.

I fapped at uni yesterday.

I rerolled from druid to hunter here in MoP, but already 2 days in i regret, i was asked hundreds of times if i was sure that i wanted to reroll, and i said yes each time, now i'm too scared to say i have regret my choice
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxxy View Post
    I'm that person that points out flaws (down to the smallest details) etc. in films and then widdles out of the conversation when people bring up things I like that don't make sense, like Pokémon. I'm a joy to sit with.
    Not gunna lie.. You do sound fun to sit with. =)
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate the fact that every single game has levels these days. And achievements. I like achievements, but I want something new to play without them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im secretly a martian from mars but on wednesdays you can call me Sally

I wish I could go back in time and re-do my entire life from the age of 6. The only thing I can think of that I would want to be the same would be meeting my ex.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have massive anger outbursts. Like, it doesn't happen very often but it gets bad.

Usually I feel trapped in my own body (male/female thing)
    I drink too much Monster
    Am autistic, done lots of stupid stuff - the list would be too big.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Not gunna lie.. You do sound fun to sit with. =)

Quote Originally Posted by orangelemonrain View Post
    I wish I could go back in time and re-do my entire life from the age of 6.
    You and me both. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    I like going to a particular brothel in my home city(its over $500 an hour so no cheap shit), there is something just hot about picking a hot lady and $%^&ing her ten minutes later even though I am neither old or ugly.
    5,000 points to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    When I was 9 years old, me and some neighborhood kids used to throw snowballs at cars traveling down a one way street, however when the snow melted, and we still wanted something fun to do, we used rocks.

Yes, me and 2 other friends took it upon ourselves to throw rocks at cars, 1 because it got an immediate reaction unlike snowballs used to, and 2, because we were generally pretty fucking stupid.

I think back on those imes, and i still cringe, and I am glad and lucky we didnt kill somebody.
    Myself, my brother and a friend did this, at about that age, with snow/ice off a bridge over the highway...

We had no concept of the potential consequences, but holy hell would our lives have been different if someone got hurt... We did smash at least two windshields, one of which was owned by an ex, or off-duty officer... Which, as well, I thank our 'luck' for, because while he was noticeably angered, he was controlled (I can't imagine not wanting to beat the living hell out of these stupid kids, especially had my family been in the vehicle)...

We obviously never did it again, and perhaps, grew up with a better sense of how actions have consequences, than most : )

-Alamar

Quote Originally Posted by Soxxy View Post
    LOL I have a friend who does this, even if he thinks the movie is good, he'll still sit there and point out thing that don't make sense or w/e .. Drives me up the wall, I avoid any movie sessions with him or if we're going as a group I make sure I'm sitting down the other End from him lol.

I don't really know what to admit to... I fucking love the shit out of all those old Disney movies even at 19 (Tarzan, Beauty and the Beast, Lion King etc), I wish my Sister would hurry up and have children so I can have an excuse to go over and watch em :P

That's not really that "Bad" of a confession, sadly I don't have another one. I've never really done much weird stuff and never really gotten into any strange shenanigans, so I don't have any good stories or embarrassing moments to admit to. I probably did some weird shit when I was really young, but I honestly can't remember.
    Last edited by Daverid; 2012-10-19 at 05:18 PM.

Deleted
    I wish i could let someone go.