Deleted

Challenge Mode Gold Run World 3 Rank Gate of the Setting Sun 11:23 Min.

Our Speed Time Run World 3 Rank i hope you enjoy this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnQQA_ayec

Question,

Due to how fast you guys clear these challange modes ? Would it be a valuable source of (valour ?)

Thanks, and The movie looks great Congrats

I don't think you get any valor from challenge modes. Only the specific daily quest gives valor for challenge mode; but from each run you do not.

It's not really a viable way to farm valor. Even as we can do Gate of the Setting Sun in under 10 minutes, we can't do it every run which makes it take about 30 minutes for each competion.

Deleted
    we cleared the Challenge mode in 11:23 Min.

For Farming Valor points is this not so good. Only 1 Daily in the day

The daily is bonus valor, you also get valor for completing the challenge mode.

60, 50, 40 or 30 valor for gold, silver, bronze or completion of each challenge mode. So if you can get gold regularly it's by far the most efficient way of farming valor (if you're willing to pay for the consumables required). Right now it's redundant though, since we're all doing the dailies for rep anyway; but a month from now it would be worth doing quick silver runs.

Deleted
    yeah okay i must look

Quote Originally Posted by Oratory View Post
    Right now it's redundant though, since we're all doing the dailies for rep anyway; but a month from now it would be worth doing quick silver runs.
    I'd imagine a month from now a lot of players won't need valor unless they just never raid.

Deleted
    we will se it

Quote Originally Posted by tibben View Post
    I'd imagine a month from now a lot of players won't need valor unless they just never raid.
    In a month from now we'll have valor itemlevel upgrade...

Holy meridian does everyone run with a druid healer? Sweet Jenga.

Deleted
    the druid was heal on Trash and on the boss he dps