Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantViolet View Post
    Did you bring it to their attention? Did you search for possible ways to get around the bug? I had a bug in my story mode, but I Googled it, and found a way to get around the bug to complete that part of the story. Annoying, yes, but unplayable? No.
    Trinity was bypassable, but the infiltration where you go onboard a boat to place bombs in the cargo was bugged for 7 days alone while i waited for it to be unbugged, then i stopped playing the game altogether. It was brought to their attention atleast a dozen of times and so was the trinity quest.

Apart from that, the story was completely broken and in the later levels, introduced characters i've never seen or heard of in the story line.

Spoiler ahead:

Like the Norm who's trapped and you have to kill. Who is it? Why have i not heard about her?
    The cyborg/spider wannabe whatever it is, who talks with a sorta russian accent who you go underwater into the caves with. The game tells us i've meet her before because they interract by telling eachother how good it is to see eachother.
    I was playing with my girlfriend who played GW1 and i asked her who those people were, since it could be tied with the previous installment. She had absolutely no clue who these people were.

I SUSPECT that they removed parts of the storyline because they were bugged and a bandaid solution was to make a big gap between the storyquests, or it could be that the different paths of the quests are just that badly designed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    We've had this topic several times here. Some of the bugs are bypassable, but others are just completely flat out broken. A lot of people - myself included - got to the point where we dropped or abandoned one character because it was faster to just level up a new one and hope the story didn't break on the new character.
    Huh, guess I never encountered that. My story bugged out once on my Sylvari, and I had to find a way to make it so it would not bug. Well hopefully they fix it if it hasn't been already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    We've had this topic several times here. Some of the bugs are bypassable, but others are just completely flat out broken. A lot of people - myself included - got to the point where we dropped or abandoned one character because it was faster to just level up a new one and hope the story didn't break on the new character.
    I hit the Ships of the Line bug, and saw ArenaNet's announcement on when it would be fixed, nodded my head, and went to do other things. Perfectly acceptable, if not optimal.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Technically due to that bug, only that part is unplayable, the rest of the game was playable, at least I think thats what dooze is saying :S
    Yeah pretty much. When someone says a game is unplayable, I take it literally.